PDA

View Full Version : This game is unsuitable for Xbox One current gen

WRL Montoya
03-10-2017, 22:35
I'm cutting the crap, got the game on release, poor performance on xbox therefore i'm already selling the game. I've gone to play i racing instead, yes pcars 2 is better as a game but only if it works properly which it doesnt on xbox. It will work on xbox one x i guarantee but not everyone has 450 lying around

riddlerap
03-10-2017, 23:49
bye!

kevin kirk
04-10-2017, 04:30
I'm cutting the crap, got the game on release, poor performance on xbox therefore i'm already selling the game. I've gone to play i racing instead, yes pcars 2 is better as a game but only if it works properly which it doesnt on xbox. It will work on xbox one x i guarantee but not everyone has 450 lying around
......Yes, the game needs and will get patches. Surely you knew that on a day one buy and surely you understand that every time you think about selling it because something in it isn't working right. Myself I'm waiting on the patch to fix the cars being undrivable in a straight line with a grid of AI over 16 cars. It was just released what, 2 weeks ago? Isnt that sort of early to lay down a judgment of selling it and never playing it again?

LukeC
04-10-2017, 05:00

It really depends on your definition of "working". Can it be said that iRacing is working given the many problems it has, including the assymetrical handling problem where cars oversteer slightly into left handers and understeer into right handers. Also unlike the problems in Pcars 1, this problem in iRacing seemingly cannot be fixed since the game is based on the NASCAR engine designed for oval racing.

Aldo Zampatti
04-10-2017, 05:04
Pointless thread. Closing. Last warning for phrasing threads properly. If you want to complaint or report something, do it properly.