PDA

View Full Version : Can I change my career path?

Biodattel
03-10-2017, 22:36
Hi guys,

I'm compeltly new to racing games (except NfS) and I'm askin myself: If I selected a Tier5 or Tier4 Career Path - can I change it after I singed the contract? Since I didnt know which is what, I selected the wrong one :(

Greetz

Biodattel

cxMilk
03-10-2017, 23:18
Hi guys,

I'm compeltly new to racing games (except NfS) and I'm askin myself: If I selected a Tier5 or Tier4 Career Path - can I change it after I singed the contract? Since I didnt know which is what, I selected the wrong one :(

Greetz

Biodattel
This is actually a valid question wrt abandon series. Please point me in the direction if this is indeed a thing. I couldn't find the ability to abandon a season. In addition to the OP's wish to simply change career paths, I desperately hoped it would be the answer to the career standings bug (see thread (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?52493-Career-Standings-Bug) for more details). It felt gut wrenching having to run a whole season that I knew was a tosser from the get go once the bug showed up. Having multiple career save files shouldn't be the answer here either.