PDA

View Full Version : no speed

brian nichols
03-10-2017, 22:42
i have tried several cars in time trial and career mode I 'm not getting the speed of what each car says I have boosted at 100 percent any ideas thank you.

Aldo Zampatti
03-10-2017, 23:11
i have tried several cars in time trial and career mode I 'm not getting the speed of what each car says I have boosted at 100 percent any ideas thank you.

give me a track/car and I'll compare in time trial.

Bear in mind that "reported max speed" is not always the Max Speed with default setup. Most of the times you need to tweak it in order to achieve those speeds.

Dynomight Motorsports
04-10-2017, 00:23
That top speed is without any Aero. But Xbox is being shown to be the slowest platform for some reason. Same car and nearly same setup I'm several seconds off my times in PC1.

PervasiveFall8
04-10-2017, 01:11
No there is some issue. Same setup in TT results are off by 10sec or more in career
Indy oval. Chev dal. I can do 39.5-39.7 on P2P and 40.6-41.2 no P2P or drafting.

In career the same set up (I had to manually enter because the setup I worked on wouldnít load) only did 51 sec laps and I just got tinto 48sec with the P2P.

Lewy has a thread about this as well where Ferrari GTE times. Ovals are much easier to reproduce times so I figured use it also I have verified times there
ó
Someone suggested itís more then likely the number of AI on the track affecting the times. Iím tending to agree based on the wobble issue that seems to become issue when AI is raised.

I havenít tested though by doing times one AI at a time