PDA

View Full Version : JUST GOT PC2 FOR XBOX1 - Steps for best gameplay with controller - version

neefoo
04-10-2017, 13:11
Hi!

Which settings (graphics, steering with controller etc) would you advice me to change to to get the game more enjoyable? I understand that this is quite individual, but is there a "hint" of which way to go? Yes..Im gonna be using the controller..and installing the game as I write here. There were som update, but I guess its not 1.3.
Ive understood that version 1.3. has been released for PC, but not for XB, right? This cause of that SMS is not involved in the code for consoles. Is that info correct?
So..when is the next (1.3?) version for XB1 to be released? I really do hope that SMS does take care of all (we are quite many) console-users, and not only the PC-ppl.

All best! =)

Killer Bob
04-10-2017, 13:49
Hi neefoo,

Once the patch is ready for xbox, SMS have to submit it to microsoft for verifying... MS usually take a while before they send it out to users.

As for controller settings, try it on default for a while, then you can start tweaking it till you're comfortable.

Peace

neefoo
04-10-2017, 16:28
Thanks for your answer! =)

The default settings were a bit to far from Forzas setting, which Im used to. I Tried the Johnssons settings from youtube, but it still doesn't feel the way I want i to. I know PC2 is simulating much more seriously, and also have tyre simulation...but I wish I could fint "that" setting Im looking for. Btw, (and this Q is in another thread too) - how do I reset the controller (or other) settings made in the game, to default?

All best!

Alan Gamester
04-10-2017, 16:32
Thanks for your answer! =)

The default settings were a bit to far from Forzas setting, which Im used to. I Tried the Johnssons settings from youtube, but it still doesn't feel the way I want i to. I know PC2 is simulating much more seriously, and also have tyre simulation...but I wish I could fint "that" setting Im looking for. Btw, (and this Q is in another thread too) - how do I reset the controller (or other) settings made in the game, to default?

All best!

My Suggestion is to turn the Deadzone up to somewhere around 20 and then make sensitivity lower so not as twitchy and have Deadzone for Acceleration to 0 as well as Breaking at 0 I found that with these settings the car is a little easier to handle but still tweak and play around until it suits you.

neefoo
04-10-2017, 16:47
I see..

I wonder if there some thread where ppl posts their best settings? =P

neefoo
07-10-2017, 19:03
My Suggestion is to turn the Deadzone up to somewhere around 20 and then make sensitivity lower so not as twitchy and have Deadzone for Acceleration to 0 as well as Breaking at 0 I found that with these settings the car is a little easier to handle but still tweak and play around until it suits you.

Thank you.

FIA
07-10-2017, 22:44
If your game pad is in good condition and new, set all dead zones to 0
if not so new set from 0 to 5

set all other dead zone to 0 brake/accelerator

steering sensitivity to around 40 or 45 see how it is

try brake/accelerator sensitivity on 10 and move it up by 5 as you go, if not sensitive for you

Speed sensitivity, try default or keep a lower setting,

Controller Damping try the default or keep this low