PDA

View Full Version : FRAPS no more working with Pcars 2 ?

Andre.V
04-10-2017, 13:16
Is it only me or Fraps is no more working with Pcars 2 ? I'm unable to record movies. I had big problems with Pcars 1 but I was still able to get some nice movies. But Pcars 2 crash everytime I'm trying to record. Do you have suggestion for another application to record movies ? I'm on Windows 10.

Andre.

Silraed
04-10-2017, 13:28
AMD ReLive and Nvidia Shadowplay, depending on your GPU, are decent options.

Andre.V
04-10-2017, 16:30
Thank you so much for the suggestion. I have a Geforce GTX 970, I installed Nvidia Shadowplay (Geforce Experience) and when I press Alt Z or click SETTINGS, a Windows bell rings but nothing more ? How I start recording in Pcars 2 ?

Thanks

Andre.

gregc
04-10-2017, 16:36
Thank you so much for the suggestion. I have a Geforce GTX 970, I installed Nvidia Shadowplay (Geforce Experience) and when I press Alt Z or click SETTINGS, a Windows bell rings but nothing more ? How I start recording in Pcars 2 ?

Thanks

Andre.

Alt-F9 should start and stop recording in Shadowplay, Alt-f10 should save the last 10 (I think?) minutes.

zuotoski
04-10-2017, 16:55
^The problem is the he won't know where the recording was saved, or its quality. It must be setup to change/confirm these options, but I am not at home now, so I can't guide.

gregc
04-10-2017, 17:18
^The problem is the he won't know where the recording was saved, or its quality. It must be setup to change/confirm these options, but I am not at home now, so I can't guide.

Good point :)

For the settings, click the little green gear icon in the upper right of GFE, then click the Settings button in the "In-Game Overlay" box - you can set the save location there and also change the default keyboard shortcuts if you want.

zuotoski
04-10-2017, 17:27
It also might help:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Vu-zB6ix-s

Andre.V
05-10-2017, 09:42
Gregc

That is exactly the problem. When I click the green gear, I get the panel but nothing happen when I click on the SETTINGS button.

Andre