PDA

View Full Version : [API Bug?]: Can't Enable ManualPitStops via API...?

Dealman
04-10-2017, 20:54
I can't seem to figure out why I'm not able to activate manual pit driving on my dedicated server. These are the attributes I use;

Flags = -672398600,
-- Pit Settings
ManualPitStops = 1,
PitWhiteLinePenalty = 1,
DriveThroughPenalty = 1,

The penalties work just fine, manual pit stops is the only thing not working. Any ideas? :confused:

Marlborofranz
17-10-2017, 11:25
I can't seem to figure out why I'm not able to activate manual pit driving on my dedicated server. These are the attributes I use;

Flags = -672398600,
-- Pit Settings
ManualPitStops = 1,
PitWhiteLinePenalty = 1,
DriveThroughPenalty = 1,

The penalties work just fine, manual pit stops is the only thing not working. Any ideas? :confused:

Depends on whether you are using the session_rotate-LUA or not.
If you use session_rotation, then this is NOT working.
If you do not use it, then you can try using "pitcontrol = 1" instead. People reported that this value works. However if you use this with session_rotate-lua, you'll get an lua error.

satco1066
17-10-2017, 23:51
i'm not sure.
Could you try pit_control in lua. just as test ;)

Dealman
18-10-2017, 18:00
Depends on whether you are using the session_rotate-LUA or not.
If you use session_rotation, then this is NOT working.
If you do not use it, then you can try using "pitcontrol = 1" instead. People reported that this value works. However if you use this with session_rotate-lua, you'll get an lua error.

Thanks! By "session_rotate" do you mean session.next_attributes?

I've been playing around with this a bit since I'm refactoring my addon at the moment. I've re-designed it so it applies settings while in the lobby and no longer use SetNextSessionAttributes. The issue persists. Whether using numerical or string value. Whether using ManualPitStops or PitControl(as you said, returns a Lua warning).

Much sadness.

Edit:

Been trying a bunch of more stuff, tried setting it at every state change, tried both ManualPitStops and PitControl. Tried both with an integer and the string value "Manual". Neither works. I simply can not activate this on my dedicated server. I'm all out of ideas now and this simply seems to be bugged.