PDA

View Full Version : No start lights in MP and disconnect in the pits

The_Blob2
05-10-2017, 14:30
Today I experienced two issues while playing in online lobbies:

1. After finishing the qualifying, the race started but there were no start lights. Suddenly almost the whole grid took off, so I did too, only to get a jump start penalty. Seems like 3 others had the same issue because they were standing there clueless like me. I waited aprox. a minute and nothing changed - no lights.

2. The next race had a mandatory pitstop, so I entered the pit and in the same exact moment I stopped at my position I lost the connection to the lobby. Could be an odd coincidence - has anyone had the same issue before?

Another thing: The license doesn't seem go update globally. I am wating in the lobby, its says F1*** next to my name but the top right corner still says U1***

Are these issues known?

ElNano
06-10-2017, 15:34
I confirm. Also happened with me: no start lights. :(

The_Blob2
07-10-2017, 12:04
Thanks ElNano. Does somebody know if the devs are aware of this bug? It kinda ruins the race because for you, not to mention the hit your ranking is taking.

Roger Prynne
07-10-2017, 12:40
I'll pass it on to the Devs.

By the way, do you have start lights in SP?

The_Blob2
07-10-2017, 20:00
Thank you, Roger. I can't tell you much about SP since I mostly do online races / time trials. But (for me) it happend only in full online races.

Miwwa
07-10-2017, 22:42
Also like to add players get different start lights " Not in sync". Me and another guy went when everyone else went and we got drive thru pent. Everyone else got the green and I was on the second red.

TOCA2FREAK
07-10-2017, 22:48
I too have had no start lights in MP

Youloze
10-10-2017, 02:34
Have had same thing with the lights.

Haven't seen the same thing with pit, but I was leading a race at Willow by a large margin and the race had mandatory pit stop in place so I pitted on lap 8 of 10 and as soon as I hit my pit I was stuck. Could not re enter the race and ended up with dnf. I was not happy.