PDA

View Full Version : Jack Spade flavour???

ProDriver
05-10-2017, 15:42
I know that in pc, there is a very awesome profile of Jack Spade, modifying a txt file and so on, but here in PS4 we havent had the oportunity to do it on our own.

My question is: Why SMS do not add the Jack Spade flavour with the others one (inmersive, informative, raw)???

Donnced
05-10-2017, 17:20
Sure would be great to add custom flavour or an specific "jakes spades" flavour in the Project C.A.R.S 2 consoles versions!

AbeWoz
05-10-2017, 17:23
there is some chatter that these will be added in a future patch

Donnced
05-10-2017, 23:19
there is some chatter that these will be added in a future patch

Well that would be great news! How more options and configuration how better for the players :)

wyldanimal
06-10-2017, 05:49
I know that in pc, there is a very awesome profile of Jack Spade, modifying a txt file and so on, but here in PS4 we havent had the oportunity to do it on our own.

My question is: Why SMS do not add the Jack Spade flavour with the others one (inmersive, informative, raw)???

Sure would be great to add custom flavour or an specific "jakes spades" flavour in the Project C.A.R.S 2 consoles versions!

I would not want that in the Game.
I'm open for a 4th Flavor, Custom, that allows you to adjust all of the Setting, like it was in pCars1
but I would not want some other members Setting to be Built in to the game as a selection.
A way to Save and Share your Custom Settings would be fine.

Then, if you wanted to Import a set of Saved settings, such as those from Jack you could.

senna94f1
06-10-2017, 07:48
Nope the best ffb settings file was from Pcars 1 , , and this was available to all consoles and PC versions
You had ffb settings from jack spade which all versions could download,it included front ffb feel ,sideways and rear ffb feeling,and few others ,
We on consoles don't have them now as we are thought to be casual gamers lol so unfortunately they stuck us with the horrible 3 flavours although I like strawberry lol,
The PC version of pc2 can use jack spades new ffb settings and we can't,
For me that was what made me hook on first game on ps4, because we were treated like proper racing gamers ,

Is 600 hours on ps4 with thrustmaster T300RS and T150 wheels along with racing seat and frame a casual gamers ,I think not,
Pcars 2 on ps4 is a brilliant game but like I've said menu hanging is at times very time consuming,,

Our leader mr Ian bell knows about this and will no doubt fix this, but each day I ask same question and greeted with we are working on it,
Please,if you can just fix this bug now I would be extremely happy, keep up the good work SMS but as each day goes by my frustration grows less as I find myself caring less , which is not a good thing ,
I think it's time for SMS to start posting us the timeframe as to what's going on rather then each day saying we are working on it , all the best

Dirtryder
06-10-2017, 08:49
I would not want that in the Game.
I'm open for a 4th Flavor, Custom, that allows you to adjust all of the Setting, like it was in pCars1
but I would not want some other members Setting to be Built in to the game as a selection.
A way to Save and Share your Custom Settings would be fine.

Then, if you wanted to Import a set of Saved settings, such as those from Jack you could.

Yes, please bring on the custom flavour so we can fully customise like pc1.

Jack Spade
06-10-2017, 16:04
First of all due to restrictions of Sony and Microsoft no additional files on consoles. Im aware of the desire of some of you console guys to have an alternative to the default flavors, so some time
ago I already suggested SMS (Ian) to add my standard mid comp file, suitable for most of the wheels, as an other flavor. Thus far I have no further info about that.

Donnced
06-10-2017, 22:39
First of all due to restrictions of Sony and Microsoft no additional files on consoles. Im aware of the desire of some of you console guys to have an alternative to the default flavors, so some time
ago I already suggested SMS (Ian) to add my standard mid comp file, suitable for most of the wheels, as an other flavor. Thus far I have no further info about that.

Hi Jake! Thanks for your reply first at all.

Yes,for sure that Sony and Microsoft are restrictive with their policys.
Maybe just adding an custom flavour with the different sliders in the screen like the advanced settings on Project C.A.R.S 1 could work..
Don't know if there's lots of difference between the two games in that aspect.

I would also really approve a predefined FFB setting with your work that you did,so hopefully Mr @Ian Bell see this post and tread and brings us a good news saying that he will implement it into the game with an future update.

See you around here! And thanks again BTW for your work on Project C.A.R.S 1.. It was really a game changer for me

Edit.

Can you please suggest a setting for us the console players with the
3 preset layout flavours we have?
That would be great! Thanks

Dirtryder
06-10-2017, 23:38
Bring on custom flavour with all the options for Ffb as pc1 had. Game is severely lacking sop adjustment. The set flavour adjustments don't cut it.

senna94f1
07-10-2017, 04:14
Thanks jack as you have always been very helpful and for sure I miss your original ffb settings,
I have a email from Sony a few days ago informing me that it was SMS who made the decision not to implement the ffb settings along with your files from first game to Pcars 2 ,
Everybody keeps saying Sony but that decision was done by SMS and sorry jack you said this also a week ago that SMS that the consoles were casual gamers which was why your great ffb settings were not implemented into this game,
I really dislike the so called 3 flavours as this is supposed to be a sim racing game,and along with that you should have the option to fully adjustable ffb settings,
Also isn't Xbox also Microsoft, like I've said multiple times no one I know like the 3 flavours and all preferred your previous ffb settings, there was a poll on Twitter and a huge percentage wanted your old system,
I am sorry but SMS made this choice without even putting out some kind of poll,,
And like I said before it was the consoles that made Pcars 1 the number one selling game and made SMS the most profit, but yet we were cast aside with little thought to what we preferred, most of us are PC gamers aswell,
Another sore point if you go on your ps4 and play multiplayer just ask how many ps4 users were banned in last 2 weeks,
It's like walking on glass where the end users the paying customers can't say anything thru fear of offending SMS in case they get banned
Which is definitely not a good look,, we are almost into our 3rd week of release and still no news of update, I noticed that the PC version has already had updates and of course they had less problems so complained a lot less
What SMS have to understand is probably half of ps4 users are young unlike me lol and probably had to save to buy Pcars 2 ,
So it's very understandable that they are very frustrated and with same news coming from SMS every day,
I personally think the majority of ps4 and Xbox users would have been very happy if you fixed the menu hanging bug a week or two ago instead of trying to fix everything in one go,
I also think this game is brilliant so I am not a hater but a big supporter,but we desperately need some kind of patch or update soon because telling us everyday yes we are working on it is same Old ,sorry

senna94f1
07-10-2017, 04:22

So like I said our leader made the decision not to include us casual console gamers with the brilliant previous ffb settings but stuck us with the 3 basic flavours system, Not even strawberry flavoured flavour. ,what's your favourite flavour.
So you can see The high percentage on here WAnts the previous ffb settings that enables you to download jack spades wonderful brilliant ffb settings,
Who wouldn't want that choice.

Jack Spade
07-10-2017, 08:07
So like I said our leader made the decision not to include us casual console gamers with the brilliant previous ffb settings but stuck us with the 3 basic flavours system, Not even strawberry flavoured flavour. ,what's your favourite flavour.
So you can see The high percentage on here WAnts the previous ffb settings that enables you to download jack spades wonderful brilliant ffb settings,
Who wouldn't want that choice.

Again, there was lots of critics regarding the complicated PC1 FFB system especially for the casual gamer, hence SMS decided to make it simpler for them this time. The individual
car FFB setup menus were the core of the PC1 system which probably overwhelmed too many people, so these were sacrificed for PC and Consoles. There isnt a per car file
tuning option in PC2, Custom Files are global. AFAIK dealing with Sony and Microsoft is not that easy for SMS before patches and new features like an other flavor could come in,
so be patient.

Exoil
07-10-2017, 18:44
Again, there was lots of critics regarding the complicated PC1 FFB system especially for the casual gamer, hence SMS decided to make it simpler for them this time. The individual
car FFB setup menus were the core of the PC1 system which probably overwhelmed too many people, so these were sacrificed for PC and Consoles. There isnt a per car file
tuning option in PC2, Custom Files are global. AFAIK dealing with Sony and Microsoft is not that easy for SMS before patches and new features like an other flavor could come in,
so be patient.

Hopefully they'll add a custom setup for us so we can manually set your global settings in PCars 2. I understand why they removed the car per car adjustments, but I would have liked being able to use your global settings.

I mean, I went through every car in PCars 1 and set it up after your settings and it took perhaps 40 minutes to do every car. Not that much of a hassle in my eyes

ProDriver
09-10-2017, 08:53
@Jack Spade

I agree with you, I do not want to pass 5 minutes touching every data that I do not understand what is refer to... But I would like to insert your flavour as one of the predetermined one. Why? Because you are the one who saved our in PC1, a lot of us used your settings (not only a few but a big mayority) and for me you have the recognition for have your flavour in the game, for you and for the vast majority of us.