PDA

View Full Version : Is there any way to see total number of players on community events / leaderboards?

nO_d3N1AL
05-10-2017, 17:56
I kinda feel community events are pointless if you can't compare your times to others. I'm wondering if there's a way to get the total number of players on the leaderboard, or at least in what top percent you placed? If not, will it be considered for the future? It should be trivial to implement and IMO it makes time trials much more fun; especially given the disappointing career mode so far.

Gabe777
07-10-2017, 09:36
I kinda feel community events are pointless if you can't compare your times to others. I'm wondering if there's a way to get the total number of players on the leaderboard, or at least in what top percent you placed? If not, will it be considered for the future? It should be trivial to implement and IMO it makes time trials much more fun; especially given the disappointing career mode so far.

We have numerous threads about poorly implemented leaderboards. Just needs a few lines of codes and a simple formula.

But.............I was asking for this in PC1 from the beginning..........but, it never happened.

AEIDOLONE
07-10-2017, 12:16

Agree on that. If not a full number of participants, then a top % placed would be ok.