PDA

View Full Version : T300 RS unplayable with the Rubber Brake Mod. PLS HELP

STAATSFEIMD_NR1
05-10-2017, 22:32
In other games I had no problem but in pCars 2 Im forced to play without the original Rubber Brake Mod for my T3PA Pedals because when it's installed im only possible to get 50% brake pressure.

Even the brake saturation doesn't help.

Some ideas or is it a bug with the saturation calibration?

Netminder
06-10-2017, 04:06
Just today I rigged the brake mod bracket with some stuff I bought at the hardware store and it is better. I'll take it apart tomorrow and post some pics for you.

Djuvinile
06-10-2017, 09:29
In other games I had no problem but in pCars 2 Im forced to play without the original Rubber Brake Mod for my T3PA Pedals because when it's installed im only possible to get 50% brake pressure.

Even the brake saturation doesn't help.

Some ideas or is it a bug with the saturation calibration?

is it calibrated in control settings screen? i have the same pedals but no issues whatsoever. i am using an extra spring for the brake pedal though.

Invincible
06-10-2017, 09:33
is it calibrated in control settings screen?

This. If you calibrated your pedals properly, you could even have them run 5mm travel for 100% pressure.

STAATSFEIMD_NR1
06-10-2017, 09:44
Sure there calibrated but when the Rubber mod is installed I only can push it to 50 % In the calibration screen. Without the mod easily 100% how it should be

Invincible
06-10-2017, 09:46
Sure there calibrated but when the Rubber mod is installed I only can push it to 50 % In the calibration screen. Without the mod easily 100% how it should be

Disregard the 50% on the calibration screen. The game should set these 50% as the new 100% once you've finished the calibration. Just hop into a practice session afterwards and see waht the telemetry says when you hit the brakes hard.

RoccoTTS
06-10-2017, 09:49

You have to hold the brake down for a couple of seconds until it goes up to 100%. I do this every time i start the game. I also have the t3pa pedals with the mod and have no problem.

STAATSFEIMD_NR1
06-10-2017, 11:48
Disregard the 50% on the calibration screen. The game should set these 50% as the new 100% once you've finished the calibration. Just hop into a practice session afterwards and see waht the telemetry says when you hit the brakes hard.

Ok thanks i will test it later and will post if it's work

SimonJ
06-10-2017, 11:57
On a T500 with a brake mod you had to press pedal down as far as it would go then power wheel up still holding pedal down this set the max travel :)

Djuvinile
06-10-2017, 14:08
I know in PCars 1 i always had to kick it fully before i started racing otherwise it was always at 50% (untill you pressed it hard enough).
In Pcars 2 i havent had that same issue. its clearly calibrated wrong i think, conical brake mod doesnt change anything apart from shorter travel of the pedal as well as some resistance at the end.

STAATSFEIMD_NR1
06-10-2017, 15:01
Ok solved :)

Just press it down as far as you can and confirm the calibration.

Thanks for all the answers and help ����