PDA

View Full Version : The pits are the pits and a waste of time!

GmanUK65
06-10-2017, 02:12
I am in a race (offline) it is raining so I have wet tyres on the car. I've set up the pit strategy to change tyres with recommended. I am in the race and the ground drys. All the computer cars go to the pits obviously to change tyres. On the next lap I go to the pits for the same reason and one of my tyres is orange. Do they change my tyres? Nope.

GmanUK65
06-10-2017, 03:58
I am in a race (offline) it is raining so I have wet tyres on the car. I've set up the pit strategy to change tyres with recommended. I am in the race and the ground drys. All the computer cars go to the pits obviously to change tyres. On the next lap I go to the pits for the same reason and one of my tyres is orange. Do they change my tyres? Nope.

Sussed it. Everything is fine now. You have to select All and then choose the tyres per wheel

Sentry87
06-10-2017, 04:32
Can't you do symmetrical setup instead of doing each tyre individually

Shepard2603
06-10-2017, 04:59
You CAN use different tires but normally you would set it to "all" and the same compound for every wheel.

wyldanimal
06-10-2017, 05:39
Just an Observation,
This is the PS4 thread..
are you on PS4, or PC?
all of your profiles show PC as your Platform.

CHEN255
06-10-2017, 20:08
I know this question isn't for me, but when I first signed up it defaulted to PC which I didn't realise, and my initial posts stated that I was on PC until I changed it.

dault3883
06-10-2017, 20:13
I know this question isn't for me, but when I first signed up it defaulted to PC which I didn't realise, and my initial posts stated that I was on PC until I changed it.

Correct and even if its on a PS4 thread doesnt mean it doesnt apply or the problem doesnt exist on PC or Xbox for example the pit stops problem is a problem across all three platforms not just PS4