PDA

View Full Version : Gt3 Cockpit

Brett_NZ
06-10-2017, 06:23
Need some help please with the cockpit view In Gt3 Cars .Trying to get the Cockpit Camera to get my view so I can see the mirrors on the outside .Also want to be reasonably close to the wheel so I can see the Speedometer. Only two cars get the right view the Nissan and the Audi great views. PC1 was easy any ideas how to get a normal view not interested in mirror inside car just the outside one .

Rodgerzzz
06-10-2017, 07:00
Set a reasonably high FOV an then use Ctrl+K to access free camera from a Bluetooth/USB keyboard and adjust the position of the camera using Q,W,E,A,S & D

LukeC
06-10-2017, 07:01
Need some help please with the cockpit view In Gt3 Cars .Trying to get the Cockpit Camera to get my view so I can see the mirrors on the outside .Also want to be reasonably close to the wheel so I can see the Speedometer. Only two cars get the right view the Nissan and the Audi great views. PC1 was easy any ideas how to get a normal view not interested in mirror inside car just the outside one .

Very wide fov and seat reasonably close to the dash might work. It depends on the size of your tv/monitor and how far away you're sitting.

Brett_NZ
06-10-2017, 07:35
Thanks will try it as I really want to get a decent view