PDA

View Full Version : Would love to see the developers go all in on the Xbox one X.

Roushman624
06-10-2017, 08:23
I am very happy playing PC2 and I'm playing on Xbox one. That being said I am not too happy with the overall look of the game as I feel it looks dated. I plan to have an Xbox one X and I would love to really see what the guys at SMS can really do with the new One X. I'm really hoping you guys give it your all performance and graphics wise. Project cars 2 is an amazing game though and I am so happy with the physics now! Thank you once again everyone at SMS!

pa_pinkelman
06-10-2017, 08:39
You should change your platform to XBOX in your profile.

Roushman624
06-10-2017, 08:48
Sorry, I'm new to the forums and I fixed it.

TopAirspace
06-10-2017, 09:44
There is quite a decent jump between the Xbox One and the Ps4 Pro, so I'd expect things to be improved further again with the One X.

TopAirspace
06-10-2017, 09:54
I dont know how much weight this article has, though if true then it's the good news you're after!

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/project-cars-2-dev-impressed-with-xbox-one-x/1100-6452910/

"Project Cars 2 game director Stephen Viljoen recently said Project Cars 2 for Xbox One X will look "significantly better" than the PS4 Pro edition. "I can't tell you exactly what all the various sliders will be at when you're on Xbox One X versus on PS4 Pro, but obviously they'll be higher [on Xbox One X], so there will be a significant, a noticeable improvement, because you have better hardware," Viljoen said."

Roushman624
06-10-2017, 10:22
Then I am excited to see what can do for us console peasants ��

Jezza819
06-10-2017, 16:12
That's why I went ahead and preordered the Xbox One X. I was going to wait until after the first of the year but after seeing how the game ran on the current Xbox One I went ahead and made the jump now.

Roushman624
07-10-2017, 01:09
Well, I'm currently living in Japan and eventually I'll be back in the states. I didn't get to pre order but I don't think it will sell out in Japan but I'll try to get it around Christmas time. BTW, I'm a mechanic for BMW-MINI in Japan.

breyzipp
07-10-2017, 08:15
There is quite a decent jump between the Xbox One and the Ps4 Pro, so I'd expect things to be improved further again with the One X.

Yep I agree! I have the game on both Xbox One standard and PS4 Pro and the difference between both is significant. Biggest difference in order of importance for me :
- HDR effects ( I simply love that in every game)
- no screen tearing (a bit annoying on the Xbox One imo)
- higher resolution / better anti-aliasing (overall sharper picture on PS4 Pro)

I donít think I can put better frame rate there as well since the frame rate itself on Xbox One is great as well. That is from how Iíve played the game so far, mostly community time trials and a few quick races.

Since the X1X is supposed to be even better than the PS4 Pro, I cant wait! :). With the bugs in AI difficulty I will also wait until I have my X1X before I will (re)start my career mode. Right now mostly playing time trials, community events and quick races on PS4 Pro (and enjoying screenshot mode :p).

But even the PS4 Pro does have some issues, mainly with draw distances, I hope that will get fixed overall in the game since itís very annoying. I wouldnít be surprised if even the PC has troubles with it as well, might be an issue with the engine.