PDA

View Full Version : Qualification sessions in manufacture races are pointless

GmanUK65
06-10-2017, 10:50
How come when I have done qualification session in the manufacture races and get pole position with Lamborghini and third with Nissan and when the race starts it puts me second last on the grid? Qualifying seems pretty pointless to me.

jhonatas
06-10-2017, 13:05
How come when I have done qualification session in the manufacture races and get pole position with Lamborghini and third with Nissan and when the race starts it puts me second last on the grid? Qualifying seems pretty pointless to me.

I've been through the same problem too. Will it be that the developers already know this? because I'm having to ignore all the manufacturer races.

SenorPez
06-10-2017, 14:09
The more bug reports I read, the more I think the "third party testing" business is the business I should get into. How much did they get paid to completely miss something this obvious?

STAATSFEIMD_NR1
06-10-2017, 15:27
Just restart the race after the lights go out, for me that works as a workaround because it puts me back in pole

jhonatas
09-10-2017, 13:22
Just restart the race after the lights go out, for me that works as a workaround because it puts me back in pole

I tried restarting several times and it did not work for me.

retep998
11-10-2017, 06:50
I've been annoyed by this issue quite a lot. It's such a slap in the fact, after driving your wheels off just to get a good qualifying position, you start the race at the back of the grid! No combination of exiting and reentering the session or restarting the session has been able to restore my qualifying position.