PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer I donīt get it....

ccughostdk
06-10-2017, 11:00
Just wanted to try multiplayer. First race opponent runs off track.... I get a warning to give the place back - I didn't touch him I was way behind. So I hit the brakes and wait. When another opponent passes me - not the guy that went off track - I'm allowed to continue the race ?? Next engine blown after 3 rounds - out of the race.

Next race 10 laps on Monza. Qualified 3 but had to start 6. Set the car up with 33 liters. At start full tank wtf ?? At the end of the race a reminder about mandatory pitstop. Okay but where was the pitcrew ?? No where to stop I guess. So I got disqualified cause I couldīt find the pitcrew. I guess Iīm stuck with singleplayer - at least that works for me... Multiplayer?? It's too sophisticated for me.

Sankyo
06-10-2017, 11:12
Just wanted to try multiplayer. First race opponent runs off track.... I get a warning to give the place back - I didn't touch him I was way behind. So I hit the brakes and wait. When another opponent passes me - not the guy that went off track - I'm allowed to continue the race ??
Are you sure you didn't cut the track somewhere yourself or touched that car when overtaking? Pretty sure that the other guy going off track did not trigger the message to give back the position.

Next engine blown after 3 rounds - out of the race.
Probably caused by damage to the front of your car and subsequently your engine overheating.

Next race 10 laps on Monza. Qualified 3 but had to start 6.
Did you skip to the end of the qualification session?

Set the car up with 33 liters. At start full tank wtf ??
Known issue, until it's fixed you should go into the Tuning menu before going into the car, that will load your set-up properly (you can see that it will load the correct fuel amount in the top right of the screen, under Car Status).

At the end of the race a reminder about mandatory pitstop. Okay but where was the pitcrew ?? No where to stop I guess. So I got disqualified cause I couldīt find the pitcrew.
Did you request a pitstip before driving into the pits? Or were all pit crews missing? There is a know issue with pit crews disappearing after 5 pits stops in one game session, will be fixed in the upcoming patch.

I guess Iīm stuck with singleplayer - at least that works for me... Multiplayer?? It's too sophisticated for me.
Try/check the above, and then try again. It's worth it trying to understand how it all works :)

rich1e I
06-10-2017, 13:13
What you need to do first before entering a server/lobby is check race conditions, length, rules etc. Is there a mandatory pitstop? If so, go set your pit strategy up first and set it to 'active'. No need to change tyres or add fuel unless it's an >30 min. race.
If damage is on you need to keep an eye on radiators to prevent the engine from overheating. Also try not overrevving too much.
Fuel? Yeah, it's a bug I think. Happened to me too. I always check how much fuel I need for 1 lap first just to start the race later with a full tank lol But it'll be fixed soon I think.

RangerCarrot
07-10-2017, 14:04
Are you sure you didn't cut the track somewhere yourself or touched that car when overtaking? Pretty sure that the other guy going off track did not trigger the message to give back the position.

I've had exactly the same issue where someone has gone off track, I've had the warning to "Drop to position X within the next 30 seconds", someone else passes me that wasn't involved in the incident, and warning then disappears. There were no other infractions going on at the time.

Gysepy
07-10-2017, 16:06
Gave up on Multiplayer until the issues are fixed. Not worth the frustration to be honest and plus i would like my G920 to stay alive