PDA

View Full Version : Super dumb question

Alfisti
06-10-2017, 13:32
How do i get replays from my PS4 to a USB so i can transfer to PC? I tried googling it but no clear answer.

OK have a laugh, but yeah ... lost.

danowat
06-10-2017, 13:35
You have to use the PS4's share function, so basically you have to watch the replay, and then "record" it by pressing share once you've watched it, then you can copy it to USB, or upload to Youtube etc.

Grijo
06-10-2017, 13:37
I think that the replay archive does not have a compatible format to reproduce it on PC. Probably you will have to put the replay to roll and record that using the share buttom. Then you will be able to reproduce it on PC.

Alfisti
06-10-2017, 13:45
Thanks.

Really?? It's 2017 and this is the BEST they could come up with?

unbelievable.

SenorPez
06-10-2017, 14:06
Thanks.

Really?? It's 2017 and this is the BEST they could come up with?

unbelievable.

It was a huge gap in the first game, and with the myriad issues surrounding the console version of PCARS2, I'm not at all surprised it didn't get addressed as the console versions are inferior. And it's not like it's some platform restriction: As an example, replays exported from MLB The Show are in raw video format that you can directly upload to YouTube.

But hey, at least you get the "joy" of watching your replay all over again while YouTube broadcast, PS4 Share, or a capture card records it! That's more hours of gameplay!

Djuvinile
06-10-2017, 14:16
Im far from having used all features of this game, but if i remember correctly ive seen a screen in the main menu with FB/Flickr/Youtube logo.. my assumption was it had to be related to saving replays and/or share/broadcast them, but i see thats not the case ?