PDA

View Full Version : Saving more than one setup

senninhus
06-10-2017, 17:02
Hi!

Is it possible to save more than one setup for the same car at the same track? Each time I try to save a "new" setup, I enter a new name, press "done", then the previous standard name appears... So at the end I can kust overwrite the existing setup, but not save a new setup with a new name... Is this a fact or a bug?... Or can only one setup be saved per car and track!?

thanks and regards
Senninhus

vwpolo
08-10-2017, 08:09
Hi, I have the same problem, but solved by deleting what the game proposes as a name and change completely the name of the setting.
it seems that if the first N characters are the same it considers as the same file even if you change the name from the N+1 characters.

it's one of the minor bugs that affects pc2

senninhus
24-10-2017, 11:38
Hi, I have the same problem, but solved by deleting what the game proposes as a name and change completely the name of the setting.
it seems that if the first N characters are the same it considers as the same file even if you change the name from the N+1 characters.

it's one of the minor bugs that affects pc2

How many letters are considered as N? Recently even fully new renamed setups disappear in the track listing ...