PDA

View Full Version : Status on Patch for PCars 2 on PS4

Phantom Harley
06-10-2017, 17:25
Hello

Can you give a time for the ETA for Patch for us. I see the PC has there patch, So whats up developers.

We enjoy your racing game but some if not all of us have many issues. Saying it is "on the way" is a little vague. IS their a patch at all. I for one dont see a lot of effort in fixing the many issues, menu load times, car glitches, on and on. Was the PlayStation release even tested as much as the PC version, i wonder how so many issues existed at release.

How about a honest effort for the many players that spent there hard earned money.

thanks for your ear, Phantom Harley

Bobert
06-10-2017, 19:33
Bump just cause I'd like to be able to play this game without all the bugs in it.

Roger Prynne
06-10-2017, 19:41
Have you not read the many posts on this subject.

Yes there is a first patch to fix may issues.
No we (Mods) don't know when it will be released to you.

We will let you know as soon as we know.

That's all I can tell you sorry.

Konan
06-10-2017, 19:45
I for one dont see a lot of effort in fixing the many issues, menu load times, car glitches, on and on.

How could you...this all happens behind the scenes...
It doesn't mean that if it's quit that nothing is happening....on the contrary...the reason why you hardly see any devs is because they are very hard at work...

LeMansIndy500
09-10-2017, 08:42
Are there any patch notes?

senna94f1
09-10-2017, 09:12
I do understand all of this ,
But we are into our 3rd week and menu hanging can be as long as 4 minutes, that should have been addressed after 1st week,
How long is this going to carry on for 3 or 4 weeks or longer ,
We know SMS are doing there best behind the scenes but from a end user ( ie paying customer ) are we not entitled to some kind of time frame, like I've said even a patch to fix the menu hanging bug ,
It's a great game but could be even better

And it's probably a good time now to say or make some kind of announcement, we do deserve that please,,
As I say I just want to be able to enjoy this brilliant game in all of its glory.

STAATSFEIMD_NR1
09-10-2017, 09:47
Thats ridiculous :hopelessness:

Phantom Harley
09-10-2017, 22:03
Hello
Sorry pcars 2 developers, i have decided to move on. I may or may not come back.

I find it hard to believe this game was tested for the PStation platform. If it was, then a release with the MANY issues it has is just wrong.

IF you get around to patching it, well then maby i will revisit this broken game.
You say you are working on it... prove me and others wrong.
Regards, Phantom Harley

bd307
09-10-2017, 23:27
Same here. I have given up on this game until the game is functional. Cannot save and load car setups is my last straw among all other issues (FFB, qualifying for position, etc...).

senna94f1
10-10-2017, 07:52
Thats ridiculous :hopelessness:

Why is that ,, I just want to play what is a brilliant game without waiting for menu hanging and other quirks, it knocks spots off GT sports ,
The basis of pc2 is really good,
It just needs a patch and we've been waiting for nearly 3 weeks,
So how or what is ridiculous,
,so anyone have any idea of when patch is coming out,

STAATSFEIMD_NR1
10-10-2017, 10:45
Why is that ,, I just want to play what is a brilliant game without waiting for menu hanging and other quirks, it knocks spots off GT sports ,
The basis of pc2 is really good,
It just needs a patch and we've been waiting for nearly 3 weeks,
So how or what is ridiculous,
,so anyone have any idea of when patch is coming out,

My comment referred to the whole ps4 situation and the time they need to fix that disastrous game!

ant1897
10-10-2017, 15:24
No one seems to know when this mysterious patch will come out. 3 weeks. Unreal. F1 2017 was popping out patches like it was going out of style.

Icecream-Inc
11-10-2017, 11:13
No one seems to know when this mysterious patch will come out. 3 weeks. Unreal. F1 2017 was popping out patches like it was going out of style.

and breaking more sh#t than they fix ... codemasters need to change their name to codemonkeys or codeamateurs.