PDA

View Full Version : Glitchy FFB Problems with PS4 on G29

Bobert
06-10-2017, 18:09
Hi all I've had PC2 for over a week now and I have enjoyed playing it a lot. Except for that it feels like every single time I turn my PS4 off and back on the FFB settings go all wonky and the sliders don't do anything to adjust it. My wheel is extremely light, has next to nothing for surface feel and tire force. Like if i turned the wheel to say 180* it would stay at 180* + or - a little bit but definitely nothing like how it is when it functions properly. There was one day where it was overally firm and I had to fight the wheel around. It seems like my settings are different every time I play. I've spent maybe almost an hour everyday tweaking it and then it glitches or something again and then my settings on the sliders come in it seems like and everything's all extra exaggerated because I'm trying to compensate for whatever the glitch is. Then I'll put my settings back to where they were and it'll be exactly how its been for me when its not glitching out.

MY settings goes as follows

RAW
Gain: 61
Volume: 28
Tone: 30
FX: 10

Like I've said, I probably spent almost an hour everyday trying to get it right and then I end up putting it back to these settings after X amount of time when the game glitches back or something. I'm not a code writer of any kind so I have no idea whats really happening these are just my observations. HOWEVER I am very good at dialing my settings in for my liking as I have been using PC2 for drift practice since it came out as I did with the original PCs.

IS ANYONE else experiencing these types of problems or if you use my settings does your wheel feel all extra light? OR CAN SOMEONE HELP ME! I'm using a G29 on my PS4 with a custom built driving stand if any of that makes a difference. I do not want to play the game anymore until this issue is fixed as I would rather not have to worry about my FFB settings every time I turn my PS4 on to play it. It would be more worth my time to return this bugged game and fix my drift car and just go rip it down the street.

EDIT: If any game developers read this it also it seems like my R2 button for whatever reason wont do things in the menu screen but works when driving in races as its the button I programmed my starter to run off of. And when driving the radbull with telemetry on it says degrees C on the Front Right side for monitoring brake temp, when the other 3 read degrees F. I know the Celsius Fahrenheit thing would be an easy fix.

karppa999
06-10-2017, 18:59
Hi all I've had PC2 for over a week now and I have enjoyed playing it a lot. Except for that it feels like every single time I turn my PS4 off and back on the FFB settings go all wonky and the sliders don't do anything to adjust it. My wheel is extremely light, has next to nothing for surface feel and tire force. Like if i turned the wheel to say 180* it would stay at 180* + or - a little bit but definitely nothing like how it is when it functions properly. There was one day where it was overally firm and I had to fight the wheel around. It seems like my settings are different every time I play. I've spent maybe almost an hour everyday tweaking it and then it glitches or something again and then my settings on the sliders come in it seems like and everything's all extra exaggerated because I'm trying to compensate for whatever the glitch is. Then I'll put my settings back to where they were and it'll be exactly how its been for me when its not glitching out.

MY settings goes as follows

RAW
Gain: 61
Volume: 28
Tone: 30
FX: 10

Like I've said, I probably spent almost an hour everyday trying to get it right and then I end up putting it back to these settings after X amount of time when the game glitches back or something. I'm not a code writer of any kind so I have no idea whats really happening these are just my observations. HOWEVER I am very good at dialing my settings in for my liking as I have been using PC2 for drift practice since it came out as I did with the original PCs.

IS ANYONE else experiencing these types of problems or if you use my settings does your wheel feel all extra light? OR CAN SOMEONE HELP ME! I'm using a G29 on my PS4 with a custom built driving stand if any of that makes a difference. I do not want to play the game anymore until this issue is fixed as I would rather not have to worry about my FFB settings every time I turn my PS4 on to play it. It would be more worth my time to return this bugged game and fix my drift car and just go rip it down the street.

EDIT: If any game developers read this it also it seems like my R2 button for whatever reason wont do things in the menu screen but works when driving in races as its the button I programmed my starter to run off of. And when driving the radbull with telemetry on it says degrees C on the Front Right side for monitoring brake temp, when the other 3 read degrees F. I know the Celsius Fahrenheit thing would be an easy fix.

Informative
Gain 97
Volume 37
Tone 35
FX 43
Menu Irrelevant but I run mine at 0.25

Steering Deadzone 0
Dampening 0
Sensitivity 50

karppa999
06-10-2017, 19:08
try

Informative
Gain 98
Volume 37
Tone 35
FX 42
Menu 0.25

Steering Deadzone 0
Dampening 0
Sensitivity 50

Bobert
06-10-2017, 19:29
try

Informative
Gain 98
Volume 37
Tone 35
FX 42
Menu 0.25

Steering Deadzone 0
Dampening 0
Sensitivity 50

Very similar setup in terms of feeling to where I've had mine. Deadzones and Dampening and sensitivity is where mine was. I'm anxious to see if it feels like it changes though either tomorrow or whenever. That's my main problem here is that i dial my set up in and then I come back the next day and it feels like its been messed with but the settings will be the same. Then i start tweaking them, for idk how long and it feels like they don't do anything hardly and then it glitches back, or something or another. Then I go back to where it was originally.

Martini Da Gasalini
17-10-2017, 19:41
Very similar setup in terms of feeling to where I've had mine. Deadzones and Dampening and sensitivity is where mine was. I'm anxious to see if it feels like it changes though either tomorrow or whenever. That's my main problem here is that i dial my set up in and then I come back the next day and it feels like its been messed with but the settings will be the same. Then i start tweaking them, for idk how long and it feels like they don't do anything hardly and then it glitches back, or something or another. Then I go back to where it was originally.

Are you calibrating the wheel when you start the game everytime?