PDA

View Full Version : Team and Car listings?

hardlock
07-10-2017, 00:16
I've gone through all the campaigns pretty much now but notice in the contract listings that once you're run with one team or another, they don't list the car they use anymore? I should have taken notes as I want to renew some contracts which have certain cars I like. Anywhere there is a list of who runs which cars? Thanks!

dault3883
07-10-2017, 00:24
I've gone through all the campaigns pretty much now but notice in the contract listings that once you're run with one team or another, they don't list the car they use anymore? I should have taken notes as I want to renew some contracts which have certain cars I like. Anywhere there is a list of who runs which cars? Thanks!

yea i think in the menu where you pick a car to run for testing and quick race

hardlock
07-10-2017, 04:02
Humm... can't seem to find anything. Can choose cars in one tile, track in another and race details in another? In car choices you can pick brand or individual model then tune but don't see anything anywhere about team.

dault3883
07-10-2017, 04:16
Humm... can't seem to find anything. Can choose cars in one tile, track in another and race details in another? In car choices you can pick brand or individual model then tune but don't see anything anywhere about team.

if i remember correctly its under the livery area as you go over each one it will say the teams name in the bottom right corner of that i think