PDA

View Full Version : Any Players Have EA Sports F1 2017? Are you having these same problems?

Saloei
07-10-2017, 00:21
Anyone here have EA Sports F1 2017 and can compare to this game with old bug problems that have yet to be fixed since PCars!? I like the game but it's aggravating when you still have simple problems from PCars1 still haunting us in Pcars2. Is it worth jumping ship to a more reputable company with capital resource? Do those games have the problems we have and are they resolved accordingly? I'm still having problems with camera positioning save after Pcars1. That should've been fixed in PCars1.

JoshTheGeologist
07-10-2017, 00:30
Anyone here have EA Sports F1 2017 and can compare to this game with old bug problems that have yet to be fixed since PCars!? I like the game but it's aggravating when you still have simple problems from PCars1 still haunting us in Pcars2. Is it worth jumping ship to a more reputable company with capital resource? Do those games have the problems we have and are they resolved accordingly? I'm still having problems with camera positioning save after Pcars1. That should've been fixed in PCars1.

I can assure you, no one in the entire world has an EA Sports F1 2017 game.

dault3883
07-10-2017, 00:35
yea F1 2017 is codemasters not EA sports they havent touched a racing game to my knowledge since Nascar (Need For Speed Withstanding)

Saloei
07-10-2017, 00:47
yea F1 2017 is codemasters not EA sports they havent touched a racing game to my knowledge since Nascar (Need For Speed Withstanding)

Regardless who owns or writes the game. My point is clear.

dault3883
07-10-2017, 00:49
Regardless who owns or writes the game. My point is clear.

not really that would be like some one saying turn 10's project cars

Saloei
07-10-2017, 00:58
not really that would be like some one saying turn 10's project cars

You obviously missed the point. Regardless of who writes it, the camera problem should've been fixed in PCars1. I'm in Pcars2 and the bug still persists.

Now, is this a money problem where coders aren't getting paid for bugging out the problems, or is it inexperience from the developers due to lack of funds?

dault3883
07-10-2017, 01:08
You obviously missed the point. Regardless of who writes it, the camera problem should've been fixed in PCars1. I'm in Pcars2 and the bug still persists.

Now, is this a money problem where coders aren't getting paid for bugging out the problems, or is it inexperience from the developers due to lack of funds?

why are you comparing a Codemasters Formula 1 game with an SMS game that makes zero sense

Saloei
07-10-2017, 01:10
why are you comparing a Codemasters Formula 1 game with an SMS game that makes zero sense

Are you saying Codemasters are better coders than SMS?

dault3883
07-10-2017, 01:25
Are you saying Codemasters are better coders than SMS?

i dont know where you got that from i was trying to say that they are Two different coders there not the same so comparing one coders work to another like that isnt doing either of them justice because infact i like both coders i have a blast playing Codemasters Grid games and loved there Indy car series game for PS2 im just saying your comparing one coders product to anothers and i dont see why by fact they are two different coders logic says they might do things differently

Saloei
07-10-2017, 01:27
i dont know where you got that from i was trying to say that they are Two different coders there not the same so comparing one coders work to another like that isnt doing either of them justice because infact i like both coders i have a blast playing Codemasters Grid games and loved there Indy car series game for PS2 im just saying your comparing one coders product to anothers and i dont see why by fact they are two different coders logic says they might do things differently

You just swallowed your own shit!

Ian Bell
07-10-2017, 01:55
You just swallowed your own shit!

OK that's enough, we don't allow personal abuse here.

Mods, you can remove this person.