PDA

View Full Version : Help with T150 settings PS4

Rosinbag1
07-10-2017, 00:38
This question from a new wheel owner and someone who loves the game and knows very very little about technical car set ups...driving different cars across the classes and notice big differences in the handling specifically about the response of the wheel and how much turning is needed to handle cornering on various tracks. Not sure where to start but any input as to what settings to consider adjusting, resources on where to learn more about this specific issue etc would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

mass control
07-10-2017, 03:19
Cars do handle differenly to each other on this game as is a sim.

Rosinbag1
07-10-2017, 04:12
Cars do handle differenly to each other on this game as is a sim. I realize that but am looking for input on top things to consider in set ups to improve on handling, maybe some resources to look into to help learn set ups etc. thanks

mass control
09-10-2017, 14:31
Dont really know on setting up a cars to get the best out of it.Can say if use a car that has slicks tyres then go for the soft as hard slicks to me are a handfull.

BreadedVirus
10-10-2017, 01:05
http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?54313-T150-settings

oohhbehave
11-10-2017, 17:30
I may be super late with this, but it could be due to the "steering ratio" setting under the Tuning options. I too use the TM-T150 and noticed this as well when first learning to drive Formula C cars. I felt like i needed to use a lot of turning on the wheel to make it around sharper turns. Noticed that the steering ratio was set to 14:1, tried lower it and noticed it felt better. Ending up liking it to best to me with steering ration set to 8.5:1. Hopefully this helps!

Rosinbag1
11-10-2017, 18:22
I may be super late with this, but it could be due to the "steering ratio" setting under the Tuning options. I too use the TM-T150 and noticed this as well when first learning to drive Formula C cars. I felt like i needed to use a lot of turning on the wheel to make it around sharper turns. Noticed that the steering ratio was set to 14:1, tried lower it and noticed it felt better. Ending up liking it to best to me with steering ration set to 8.5:1. Hopefully this helps!

Thank you, will try this out tonight.

Rosinbag1
11-10-2017, 23:10
Where are you able to adjust the steering Ratio, can't locate this.

subnet
12-10-2017, 00:19
I believe this is under suspension tab, center column. Should be first selection choice. I currently do not have the game in front of me to confirm.

subnet
12-10-2017, 00:20
See post above