PDA

View Full Version : Live Esport events where are they taking place and when

dault3883
07-10-2017, 02:53
Are there going to be any Live Esport events in the United States?

If so will there be any in North Carolina?

i wish to know because with my collectors edition i got a esports event pass and would like to attend one at some point

Project CARS Esports
07-10-2017, 14:49
Firstly, thanks for picking up a Collectors’ Edition!

We’re still working on our esports plans for the months ahead. We’ll make formal announcements for any new events on projectcarsesports.com and our social media pages after things have been finalised.

DelawareDave424
18-10-2017, 19:47
why can't we get a private lobby to work properly. None of the clubs can run a race, Why? Why? Why?

Stewy32
20-10-2017, 06:34
why can't we get a private lobby to work properly. None of the clubs can run a race, Why? Why? Why?

On PC1 I could never invite people to a private lobby so It was very private

Martini Da Gasalini
02-11-2017, 01:58
Is the esl only for European players? Is the U.S going to get any events to enter vs Europe?

GT VIRUS
02-11-2017, 03:02
How are you going to determine entries for e-sports? Do we have too buy multiple accounts to boost our ranking, or will be based off time trails

Project CARS Esports
02-11-2017, 13:53
Is the esl only for European players? Is the U.S going to get any events to enter vs Europe?

All countries are able to enter the ESL Cups and are eligible for prize money. Currently the Cups are mostly aimed at European time zones, but we may expand this in the future.

Project CARS Esports
02-11-2017, 13:56
How are you going to determine entries for e-sports? Do we have too buy multiple accounts to boost our ranking, or will be based off time trails

Your in-game Competitive Racing License level will be one of the factors. Exact qualification details will be announced alongside new championships as they become available. You can expect to see more official news in the months ahead.

ali.zamaani
16-04-2018, 06:03
How can I define the event point in this electronic sport?
thx

Stewy32
17-04-2018, 19:10
How can I define the event point in this electronic sport?
thx
Here's my best guess:
To showcase the use and realism of the simulator and provide the most talented drivers the opportunities to achieve in the sim what they can't in real life,because of lack of funding,living in an isolated area,being in full time work or education,or unable to work as successfully under the influence of the g forces.

tyllelly49
18-04-2019, 09:22
There is an Esport app in apknite, it always updates the latest information when there is an event