PDA

View Full Version : SMS here is a list of issues

KillerFox1978
07-10-2017, 18:31
List Of issues I have seen.

1, Points system not working right. When I first log in it give me a U rating and then when I look at my name in the lobby it shows C rating. After the race or after leaving room home rating now showing the same as in lobby.
This does stop me entering room so with a c1414 rating im unable to gain rooms to f and e and rating rooms. But not all the time.
2, Racing we are getting invisible Bump. Car bonces to the left or right but no damage.
3, In the BMW M6 GT3 I have been experiencing gear changing problems car get stuck in gear. I have to stop and try to go down a gear a few time and once in lover gear can go up gears again.
4, I have had some issues where if I get a good exit out of the corner and I rub or tap the car as I got faster exit the car spins of without warning. I should be able to back off with no problem.
5, I know this has been mentioned but the screen lag is very bad in online races. I know it not my internet as pcars1 is fine.
6, lack of feel with G29 curb and bump feeling can’t be found.
7, return to centre spring to strong
8, message saving I have received a shared car setup but when I get I am unable to find any.
9, when entering Qualifying in online lobby get sent to room but unable to join just sit at waiting screen. have to exit and try again and it then works.

Also is there any way of setting in car view only? I keep having to scroll through the views each time I have a online race.

Thanks i'm enjoying the game/sim just wanted you to know about these problems.

The Last V8
18-12-2017, 11:32
general volume too low:(

jaynnc
19-12-2017, 03:00
Realistic use of clutch with h pattern

The Last V8
24-12-2017, 17:16
1-Online session: during Race with G29 i vote automatically yes for Kick out drivers and i don't know why...i can't find button settings for voting for removing them

2-in waiting hall if i press The accelerator's pedal i go in The inviting hall like if i press triangle's button
3- General volume too Low
4- terrible aliasing

Dikikeys
25-12-2017, 21:58
Three respondents with 'PC' as their platform in profile.

Guys, are you on the wrong forum, or haven't edited your profile correctly?

IceShaft
25-12-2017, 22:27
Mercedes AMG GT3 helmet not showing in helmet cam :apologetic:

The Last V8
26-12-2017, 08:59
Three respondents with 'PC' as their platform in profile.

Guys, are you on the wrong forum, or haven't edited your profile correctly?

Sorry...i have Ps4

Ole W
05-02-2018, 17:22
Some people like myself are playing on more than one platform. But we can't choose more than one at a time to appear in our profiles.