PDA

View Full Version : FFB set-up for Logitech G29 on Project Cars (PC) - Help required, please.

trc_75
07-10-2017, 18:51
Hi Guys, I have a Logitech G29 and have spent a long time looking on these forums to find an answer, but to no avail.
I have just re-installed Project Cars, and although my career progress has been remembered, my FFB settings have reset to default :(
When I first played PCars, I spent months viewing forums and youtube, getting a FFB that felt OK to me, but know I cant seem to get it quite right.

The biggest issues that I have now are:
Oscillation of the wheel on straights
Wheel centering spring strength that centres the wheel too violently - even though I have this turned off in Logitech profiler, and allow game to change settings checked
FFB clipping over big curbs and bumps
Deadzone removal

I don't use any tweaker files, as I have read that they are mainly used for direct drive wheels - is this correct?
If anyone has this wheel or any of the problems I have mentioned some advice would be greatly appreciated.

Civic
07-10-2017, 20:04
In the PS4 G29 thread there seems to oscillation issue that has been documented in certain sessions but not reproducible in others.

Try solo practice and see if you have the issue, on PS4 there does not seem to be an issue in these sessions. On PS4 the oscillation is occurring in sessions with AI or other cars on track and the FFB is also inconsistent in these sessions. It might be the same on PC.