PDA

View Full Version : You ought to be Congratulated!

LibranRabbit
08-10-2017, 19:50
Just like to say my piece about Project Cars 2... After installing my new video card and PC2, fiddling around for hours getting frustrated, a crash or two, my motion seat base is still out for repair and I've had to use a kitchen chair! PC2 is without any doubt, the greatest, most accurate sim I've used and I have most of them. Sure it's not perfect, I don't think any ever will or can be. But what I experienced yesterday, is verging on the sublime! To those, and there will be many, that will argue the opposite, all I can say is, either you don't have your program setup correctly, haven't installed the Jack Spade Custom Steering Files, don't have the P.C. capabilities and/or the right peripherals e.g. Wheel, pedals etc...
I'm blown away and can't wait to go through every track with every car!

lurkusmaximus
08-10-2017, 20:05
Sure it's not perfect, I don't think any every will or can be.

Nobody writes perfect code.:cool:

RacingAtHome
08-10-2017, 21:10
Nobody writes perfect code.:cool:

If you look at mine, it's nowhere near perfect. ;)

johnnyone
08-10-2017, 21:18
Just like to say my piece about Project Cars 2... After installing my new video card and PC2, fiddling around for hours getting frustrated, a crash or two, my motion seat base is still out for repair and I've had to use a kitchen chair! PC2 is without any doubt, the greatest, most accurate sim I've used and I have most of them. Sure it's not perfect, I don't think any ever will or can be. But what I experienced yesterday, is verging on the sublime! To those, and there will be many, that will argue the opposite, all I can say is, either you don't have your program setup correctly, haven't installed the Jack Spade Custom Steering Files, don't have the P.C. capabilities and/or the right peripherals e.g. Wheel, pedals etc...
I'm blown away and can't wait to go through every track with every car!

You dont see any bugs with the AI,if you dont then youre the only one that doesnt have problems with AI.

jimortality
08-10-2017, 23:10
You dont see any bugs with the AI,if you dont then youre the only one that doesnt have problems with AI.

I don't have a problem with the AI

Gloomy
09-10-2017, 01:44
I don't have a problem with the AI

So far the only issues I've had with ai are balancing issues, slow in the rain and varying difficulty depending on the car.