PDA

View Full Version : Pit stop in online races WTH!!!

xtro
08-10-2017, 20:24
This thing is the most frustrating... 2 races lost

1- The auto pit was disabled noone except the host probably knew... everyone got disqualified. Even by being extra careful I didnt see where to stop in the pits went through the entire lane never stopped automatically or saw my crew or stop excited and got disqualified instantly -- GT3 @ Monza

2- There was auto pit this time but for some reason me and #2 were pitted to a full several seconds stop while the rest drove through the pit lane with no problems -- GT3 @ Sugo

Right now this is complete BS. There needs to be some clear indicators in the lobby of wth the race is setup like.

Apoov
08-10-2017, 21:22
Maybe I'm just stupid... But can somebody tell me if there's an indicator anywhere showing if the fuel consumption is on or off in an online race?

xtro
08-10-2017, 21:31
If there is anything it must be on the left side on your screen when in the lobby -- i would say maybe click on the tab above the car selection ... but it's really not obvious. Even the number of laps is not clearly indicated.

Apoov
09-10-2017, 05:08
If there is anything it must be on the left side on your screen when in the lobby -- i would say maybe click on the tab above the car selection ... but it's really not obvious. Even the number of laps is not clearly indicated.

Trying to "click" with my gamepad 😀