PDA

View Full Version : How to Adjust Career Race Settings?

Anthroban
09-10-2017, 02:40
I want to change the length of the race and disable tire warmers, but I can't find these settings. Is it possible to change these?

Anthroban
09-10-2017, 03:40
I'm guessing it's not possible to do these things.

Mahjik
09-10-2017, 04:00
You cannot adjust past 100% for the race distance. You cannot remove tire warmers.

Cholton82
09-10-2017, 07:28
Tyre warmers !!! My team must be on a very tight budget as my tyres are never preheated . GT3 Championship and I always leave the pits with cold tyres and even if I pit during qually or practice and watch the pitcrew change them they are still cold.

Anthroban
09-10-2017, 14:15
No soup for you!

Blast I was really hoping to increase race length to 1 hour. I hate the tire warmers because they are not on for practice and qualify and I find the car handles very poorly starting with such hot tires. In practice and quali my tires always stay on the cool side and I like the way the car handles with them like that, come to the race and they start hot and get hotter - the car slides around quite a bit on those hot tires. Maybe it's because I tailored the setup for colder tires. Thanks anyway.

Maybe you guys will consider adding custom offline championships to the game.

Cholton82
09-10-2017, 14:39
No soup for you!

Blast I was really hoping to increase race length to 1 hour. I hate the tire warmers because they are not on for practice and qualify and I find the car handles very poorly starting with such hot tires. In practice and quali my tires always stay on the cool side and I like the way the car handles with them like that, come to the race and they start hot and get hotter - the car slides around quite a bit on those hot tires. Maybe it's because I tailored the setup for colder tires. Thanks anyway.

Maybe you guys will consider adding custom offline championships to the game.

If your having tyre temp problems and haven't already try the Hard compound if the track temps are high , I have found that Softs are good on cold tracks but at say Catalunya I was quicker on a Harder compound. Which really is correct

Anthroban
09-10-2017, 14:40
Good point! I'll try that.