PDA

View Full Version : Silverstone National GT4 BOP Testing

blinkngone
09-10-2017, 23:50
Hi, some of us are working on Silverstone National to get data for Jussi when he is eventually going to be looking at the BOP people are asking for. We need to make runs(both default and tuned) so he has this information. So far there is a gap between the Cayman and the Ginetta(usually the best car in PC1) that is around 0.6 seconds. In PC1 at this track the gap between the Ginetta and the second quickest car(Aston Martin) was 0.46 seconds so initially it appears the advantage of the quickest car over the next quickest at the same track is increasing. I have 1 Aston Martin that is within 0.3 seconds of the currently quickest Ginetta so these cars could be very competitive here(assuming that as the Ginetta improves the Aston can as well). We are having problems with the 2 Fords here, they are not competitive so we need more people to run them. The BMW is about where it was in PC1 compared to the other cars, same for the Toyota. Of course we need more runs over time, the issue right now is that the Cayman is too superior to the other cars here for racing, which also happens in real life. Track to track dominance will tell the real story but it has to start somewhere. Anyone willing to run some of these cars here will help.

blinkngone
16-10-2017, 16:24
Cayman Set Up(djhonda). You can change ABS if you want to suit your own braking. Steering ratio is personal as well. If you have a problem when braking the car oversteers you could reduce brake pressure. In my experience if you brake too late and too hard on some corners this car won't be recoverable so braking earlier is important.

drizzit
16-10-2017, 18:23
Ok... I put up a slightly better time with the Cayman

https://i.gyazo.com/008eda23fb6f8b8cdd3aa5bcc62e10c5.jpg

However I'm actually slightly faster with the G55, I'm just having a much easier time controlling this car so I'm alot more consistent too.

https://i.gyazo.com/ea744eedf090b214e3c7173c95cd6a23.jpg

drizzit
16-10-2017, 18:39
Cant quite match the previous 2 with the Vantage

https://i.gyazo.com/3ac0ac10d2d0a87282db6cab9d0dd500.jpg

blinkngone
16-10-2017, 18:50
Drizzit that is really cool. :cool: Hope you are enjoying it.

djhonda
16-10-2017, 19:00
Thanks blinkngone! Will give it a go tonight :)

blinkngone
16-10-2017, 19:03
Thanks blinkngone! Will give it a go tonight :)
Ok, good luck!

drizzit
16-10-2017, 19:48
Drizzit that is really cool. :cool: Hope you are enjoying it.

I am :)

Gave the G55 a try on Mojave Sidevinder too, cant quite catch up to you but so far I really like this car :D

https://i.gyazo.com/d31b5910031460293261e1b66acd778c.jpg

SGETI
16-10-2017, 20:02
djhonda
blinkngone

Look forward to trying the porsche clubman gt4. I noticed the above setup does not list any dampers. I do not want to assume , but are the dampers default?

thanks again.

blinkngone
16-10-2017, 20:11
Look forward to trying the porsche clubman gt4. I noticed the above setup does not list any dampers. I do not want to assume , but are the dampers default?

thanks again.

Yes SGETI, the Cayman is so fast already why encourage it.;)

blinkngone
16-10-2017, 20:17
I am :)

Gave the G55 a try on Mojave Sidevinder too, cant quite catch up to you but so far I really like this car :D

https://i.gyazo.com/d31b5910031460293261e1b66acd778c.jpg

Ok drizzit, give the Vulcan a spin for me at Silverstone National, there is a thread of complaints about this car, let me know what you think.

drizzit
16-10-2017, 21:07
This one is Seriously tail happy... the 2 default setups I cant really control at all neither turning or braking but yours feel alot better, its still tail happy but its controllable and I actually beat you and got a potential for about 0.15 more so I'm really happy atm :D (dont take it the wrong way just really happy I'm improving as a driver lol)

https://i.gyazo.com/ea72ed1e31b13ded99d8bc8c56b13297.jpg

blinkngone
16-10-2017, 21:20
That's cool drizzit. I'm glad you are doing well with it. Maggot Brain has a less tail happy set up try his.

drizzit
16-10-2017, 21:47
Nope no luck with that one... yours feel easier to control the slides, could barely get under 53 with his.

Also did a couple laps with the Huracan ST about 56 with default stable and this with yours:

https://i.gyazo.com/c61110f1040be656fdcaf9e30495abf5.jpg

Anyway thats it for me for today, hope any of my data helps even if I'm usually slower then the rest of you :)

blinkngone
16-10-2017, 22:32
Ok, well he likes the Vulcan and has ben tuning it for himself for some time. Have a great evening and thanks!

Since you liked the GT4 I worked on the G55 GT3 for you, give it a try.;)

I also changed the Ferrari a bit, if you have time.

drizzit
17-10-2017, 11:41
I'll give them a try tonight for sure, thank you :)

Sloskimo
17-10-2017, 13:37
even if I'm usually slower then the rest of you :)

You're doing pretty fine, Blink and I have a "history" going back to PC1 on Silverstone National, many many laps. We're both not exceptionally quick, the fast drivers will beat our times easily. But we could probably drive this track blindfolded by now :P Would be an interesting experiment actually.

drizzit
17-10-2017, 14:01
My main problem is consistency, I still get alot more invalid then valid laptimes :cower:

But I'm improving atleast, and my latest purchase of the CSP v3 last week has helped more then I thought with consistency so far being able control my braking better.

And I'd love to see a video of you guys going a lap blindfolded... for science ofcourse! :D

cpcdem
17-10-2017, 16:01
You're doing pretty fine, Blink and I have a "history" going back to PC1 on Silverstone National, many many laps. We're both not exceptionally quick, the fast drivers will beat our times easily. But we could probably drive this track blindfolded by now :P Would be an interesting experiment actually.

Ah, now after hearing this, if feels even more ridiculous that I actually attempted to give driving tips to blinkngone for this track!!!
Blink, thanks for not just laughing out loud publicly on me after you had read that the other day :)

blinkngone
17-10-2017, 16:12
My main problem is consistency, I still get alot more invalid then valid laptimes :cower:

But I'm improving atleast, and my latest purchase of the CSP v3 last week has helped more then I thought with consistency so far being able control my braking better.

And I'd love to see a video of you guys going a lap blindfolded... for science ofcourse! :D

Dude me too! I hate the race director at sector 3 (Luffield) but mostly it's because I can't brake Brooklands well enough and try and make up time. I have the same pedals as you but I broke the polymer brake spring and it's mush now so I don't brake as well as when they were new. You're doing great! Like Sloskimo says we put in a lot of laps here but he isn't far off about the blind driving. When I started playing I had eyes so bad they couldn't measure them (instruments only went to -20) and I learned to drive the track by nicking the wall at the entrance to copse, I couldn't see, cataracts also made it too dark. I maxed out brightness and I could kind of see the rest of the track so it became my home.

blinkngone
17-10-2017, 16:15
Ah, now after hearing this, if feels even more ridiculous that I actually attempted to give driving tips to blinkngone for this track!!!
Blink, thanks for not just laughing out loud publicly on me after you had read that the other day :)

I don't have a problem with you cpcdem.:cool: I see you are the first to break into the 53's congratulations!!!;)

EDIT: Oh, I did show your comments to my wife though...

drizzit
17-10-2017, 16:23
Dude me too! I hate the race director at sector 3 (Luffield) but mostly it's because I can't brake Brooklands well enough and try and make up time. I have the same pedals as you but I broke the polymer brake spring and it's mush now so I don't brake as well as when they were new. You're doing great! Like Sloskimo says we put in a lot of laps here but he isn't far off about the blind driving. When I started playing I had eyes so bad they couldn't measure them (instruments only went to -20) and I learned to drive the track by nicking the wall at the entrance to copse, I couldn't see, cataracts also made it too dark. I maxed out brightness and I could kind of see the rest of the track so it became my home.

I still fail miserably at the last corner, well the combo I guess but I can never carry the same kind of speed as the rest of you down the straight leading to overcompersating and braking too late for first corner instead and going wide there.... but getting better atleast

Sorry to hear about all the physical problems you have but I have to say I'm even more impressed with your driving, keep it up man! :D

Anyway as for today.... The G55 GT3 feels great I'm being really consistent with it for a change however its just lacking the punch for my driving style atleast so I cant keep up with my 488 time no way.

https://i.gyazo.com/0fec237b55da2af5cff079bc5105f503.jpg

Your ferarri setup feels really good but I cant keep up with my earlier times.. so eh any chance you have the last setup still as I stupidly managed to save over it?
Also while I'm at it, think you could take a look at the M6 GT3 for me sometime? :)

Sloskimo
17-10-2017, 16:31

Maybe that would not work out as well as I would like to think :P Well Walter Rhoerl could do it in Arganil (google it if you don't know, it's a nice story and seems to have actually happened) and it's clear I'm a much better driver? *Hides*

Sloskimo
17-10-2017, 16:36
I still fail miserably at the last corner, well the combo I guess but I can never carry the same kind of speed as the rest of you down the straight leading to overcompersating and braking too late for first corner instead and going wide there.... but getting better atleast

If you drive it often enough, you will get the hang of it, hopefully anyway. I still mess it up 2 out of 3 times and I've been around there for thousands of times. Usually when I do get it right there's some almost full throttle but not quite "sawing" going on at the wheel. I have no clue how to explain it either, it's very hard to position the car correctly for a proper exit there. Mostly it has to do with the throttle though, well for me anyway, not sure how others drive it.

blinkngone
17-10-2017, 16:48
Drizzit I haven't run the Ginetta so it should be there and I don't know how to make the Ginetta as fast as the Ferrari, sorry. You have to wait for a Ginetta tuner(sorry, no disrespect to Miata_Bra try his) to show up. As far as adding "punch" for your driving style you need to go to the LSD. Try increasing Bias ratio Power. I tend to tune this down so more people can drive my setups.

As Sloskimo says its throttle through Luffield. You can run a little wide and gas it but I cut to the inside and feather it and try and launch toward the outside because the cars I set up tend to have power on understeer as you've probably noticed. Haven't figured it out yet but I am working on it. It's in the LSD hiding somewhere.:confused:

Sorry, were you wanting my old Ferrari set up? There is a new one in there now, what do you think might be wrong with it?

Sloskimo
17-10-2017, 16:54
Drizzit I haven't run the Ginetta so it should be there and I don't know how to make the Ginetta as fast as the Ferrari, sorry. You have to wait for a Ginetta tuner to show up. As far as adding "punch" for your driving style you need to go to the LSD. Try increasing Bias ratio Power. I tend to tune this down so more people can drive my setups.

As Sloskimo says its throttle through Luffield. You can run a little wide and gas it but I cut to the inside and feather it and try and launch toward the outside because the cars I set up tend to have power on understeer as you've probably noticed. Haven't figured it out yet but I am working on it. It's in the LSD hiding somewhere.:confused:

Luffield, start out slow on turn-in, run a bit wide mid corner but make sure you're not understeering towards the outside already by being on the throttle too much, turn in more, make car rotate with throttle, back off a little bit, ideally you want to be in a very slight controlled oversteer drift, then gun it towards the outside. Something like that for me, it just goes wrong many times.

The approach to Luffield from the previous corner you can drive in several ways, either slightly wide or very tight, depends on the car also. Tight is better if the car is understeery, you can take it wide if you're confident you can make the car rotate/brake enough to still have a decent line through Luffield after, without being understeering into the entry of it. Those 2 corners combined are the evil.

drizzit
17-10-2017, 17:00
Drizzit I haven't run the Ginetta so it should be there and I don't know how to make the Ginetta as fast as the Ferrari, sorry. You have to wait for a Ginetta tuner(sorry, no disrespect to Miata_Bra try his) to show up. As far as adding "punch" for your driving style you need to go to the LSD. Try increasing Bias ratio Power. I tend to tune this down so more people can drive my setups.

Sorry, were you wanting my old Ferrari set up? There is a new one in there now, what do you think might be wrong with it?

Sorry if I was unclear, the G55 feels great just feels a bit slow on acceleration compared to the turbos probably not much we can do about it. I meant your old 488 setup yes, this one feels like it has a bit more understeer as I have a harder time keeping it in line today but idk might just be having a bad day compared to yesterday heh

blinkngone
17-10-2017, 17:01
Luffield, start out slow on turn-in, run a bit wide mid corner but make sure you're not understeering towards the outside already by being on the throttle too much, turn in more, make car rotate with throttle, back off a little bit, ideally you want to be in a very slight controlled oversteer drift, then gun it towards the outside. Something like that for me, it just goes wrong many times.

The approach to Luffield from the previous corner you can drive in several ways, either slightly wide or very tight, depends on the car also. Tight is better if the car is understeery, you can take it wide if you're confident you can make the car rotate/brake enough to still have a decent line through Luffield after without being undresteering into the entry of it. Those 2 corners combined are the evil.

Yes it's doing all those things in microseconds that messes me up every time.:eek:

blinkngone
17-10-2017, 17:05
Sorry if I was unclear, the G55 feels great just feels a bit slow on acceleration compared to the turbos probably not much we can do about it. I meant your old 488 setup yes, this one feels like it has a bit more understeer as I have a harder time keeping it in line today but idk might just be having a bad day compared to yesterday heh

Ok Ferrarisilnat 52 is back in. I didn't mean to mess you up. The setup stuff is aggravating.

drizzit
17-10-2017, 17:18
Ok Ferrarisilnat 52 is back in. I didn't mean to mess you up. The setup stuff is aggravating.

My own fault for saving over the old one before trying it :D
This feels better for me, thank you!

Sloskimo
17-10-2017, 17:24
If setup too oversteery, especially on Silverstone National, decrease rear downforce a click if the car allows it, you won't notice it much in the slow speed corners, but it makes it more stable in the sweeper after start/finish. Gives you more straight line speed also.

Surprised people do not mess with the brake ducts and radiator much in setups, they did in PC1. Should give you a tenth or two if you're not running more than 2-3 consecutive laps. Usually my first or second lap is quickest in gt3 anyway, GTE tires seem to be different, they seem to get quicker after the 1st lap and maintain it for a bit.

drizzit
17-10-2017, 17:31
The 488 setup blinkngone put up now fits me well so far, I'm consistently down towards 55.150-55.200 again and actually took of a measly 0.018 of my best time to my new personal best of 55.062 :)

Time for a dinner break, I'll be back in a couple hours or so if there is something you want me to try then let me know :)

cpcdem
17-10-2017, 18:01
Surprised people do not mess with the brake ducts and radiator much in setups, they did in PC1. Should give you a tenth or two if you're not running more than 2-3 consecutive laps. Usually my first or second lap is quickest in gt3 anyway, GTE tires seem to be different, they seem to get quicker after the 1st lap and maintain it for a bit.

Brake ducts do not seem to give a speed advantage when closed in PC2 anymore. But they affect tire temperatures and/or pressures, I think this was not the case in PC1. I've run a few tests to completely understand their behavior and came to the conclusion that I need to test more :) For now I like it at they are more sophisticated than in PC1.

I am also noticing that my first TT lap is better, but I think this has to do with the tires, in the first lap they are in optimal condition, later they drop in performance due to pressure/temperature. Depends on the track of course. There's lot's of info going around in the forum about optimal values..

Sloskimo
17-10-2017, 18:02
I'd like you to try on a pink dress and bunny ears and post a picture, but failing that... Reducing radiator and brake ducts should give you some time on that setup, should not significantly alter how the car drives.

Blink's time in the 488 is pretty fast, it was fast enough to force me into frustrated smoking breaks and the likes :) Of course cpcdem had to ruin the party later on :p Nice time.

Sloskimo
17-10-2017, 18:05
Brake ducts do not seem to give a speed advantage when closed in PC2 anymore. But they affect tire temperatures and/or pressures, I think this was not the case in PC1. I've run a few tests to completely understand their behavior and came to the conclusion that I need to test more :) For now I like it at they are more sophisticated than in PC1.

I am also noticing that my first TT lap is better, but I think this has to do with the tires, in the first lap they are in optimal condition, later they drop in performance due to pressure/temperature. Depends on the track of course. There's lot's of info going around in the forum about optimal values..

Ah ok, I just did what I did in PC1, does radiator matter? Might be a placebo thing, like: Hellz yeah, gonna go faster now! :) Edit: it should matter a bit I reckon, otherwise why would you not run it at max if there's no performance impact?

cpcdem
17-10-2017, 18:12
Ah ok, I just did what I did in PC1, does radiator matter? Might be a placebo thing, like: Hellz yeah, gonna go faster now! :)

Yes, I think radiator matters exactly the same amount as it mattered in PC1, at least according to my tests, in which I am gaining an extra 2km/h with radiator closed, compared to 75%.
I think the difference is very small to be making a real difference in most cases, but then again when I closed the radiator today, I beat your time in Silverstone/Nattional/488 by just 0.040 sec :)

blinkgone, yeah, after all that talk about the suspension, and all the hundreds of tests I was making in that track/car combo, at the end I realized I could gain just a bit more time and went for it. Sorry for the party ruining :)

drizzit
17-10-2017, 18:27
I'd like you to try on a pink dress and bunny ears and post a picture, but failing that... Reducing radiator and brake ducts should give you some time on that setup, should not significantly alter how the car drives.

Blink's time in the 488 is pretty fast, it was fast enough to force me into frustrated smoking breaks and the likes :) Of course cpcdem had to ruin the party later on :p Nice time.

Lol I don't think you actually want to see that :D

I'll give it a try but I'll say again I don't really know what I'm doing heh just trying to help you guys out with an extra lap time to compare to

Sloskimo
17-10-2017, 18:37
Yes, I think radiator matters exactly the same amount as it mattered in PC1, at least according to my tests, in which I am gaining an extra 2km/h with radiator closed, compared to 75%.
I think the difference is very small to be making a real difference in most cases, but then again when I closed the radiator today, I beat your time in Silverstone/Nattional/488 by just 0.040 sec :)

blinkgone, yeah, after all that talk about the suspension, and all the hundreds of tests I was making in that track/car combo, at the end I realized I could gain just a bit more time and went for it. Sorry for the party ruining :)

Oh the mentality! Drunk now, so only running where there are no times lol, so I can be fastest. Yes, it's pathetic, But that's just how I roll.

Sloskimo
17-10-2017, 18:38
Lol I don't think you actually want to see that :D

I'll give it a try but I'll say again I don't really know what I'm doing heh just trying to help you guys out with an extra lap time to compare to

Just the bunny ears then? I don't know what I am doing either, so join the club.

blinkngone
17-10-2017, 19:21
Ok guys, everybody seems to be having fun.:cool: Let's get desperate and talk about smoking tires shall we.:( Not. Anyway Drizzit I set up the AMG GT3, trying to judge your preferred style.

drizzit
17-10-2017, 20:26
Ok guys, everybody seems to be having fun.:cool: Let's get desperate and talk about smoking tires shall we.:( Not. Anyway Drizzit I set up the AMG GT3, trying to judge your preferred style.

Dont think I have even tried the AMG but I'll give it a go!

If its in answer to my earlier request I meant the BMW M6 Gt3 though sorry if I was unclear :)

Handles well, closest I have got to my 488 times so far
https://i.gyazo.com/fd27d954e80647fb8031fe72e29a9c5e.jpg

blinkngone
17-10-2017, 21:02
Sorry Drizzit, ok I'll get to work. Was the AMG launching they way you want out of corners?

drizzit
17-10-2017, 21:14
Sorry Drizzit, ok I'll get to work. Was the AMG launching they way you want out of corners?

You dont have too only if you want too, and yes the AMG felt good :)

Trying a few laps in random cars atm and did a few in the C7.R with your Mojave setup, I'm still behind you guys as usual but I really like this car feels great

https://i.gyazo.com/1dbecda6a98c7a4fe4acc7cf347137f5.jpg

drizzit
17-10-2017, 21:22
And just cause I love the FFB feel of this car....
Seriously hard to control but fun, it worms its way forward under throttle and worms even more when on the brakes
https://i.gyazo.com/2fe972e06287aadc7711fb9ad7cf7bdb.jpg

BubbaGrace
17-10-2017, 21:29
So I have to ask. What does BOP stand for?

blinkngone
17-10-2017, 21:29
Cool Drizzit, I have started the M6, not done, my setups keep disappearing. Check it out if you want to.

drizzit
17-10-2017, 22:09

Balance of Performance, in short evening out the cars so none pulls ahead too much

drizzit
17-10-2017, 22:18
Think I can safely say I'm improving atleast, cut 0.407 of my best cayman time, I'm even on first page now :D

https://i.gyazo.com/373caf7deed6211feff0a05cc41bda15.jpg

Anyway, time to call it a night, have fun guys I'll be back tomorrow :)

blinkngone
17-10-2017, 22:46
Think I can safely say I'm improving atleast, cut 0.407 of my best cayman time, I'm even on first page now :D

https://i.gyazo.com/373caf7deed6211feff0a05cc41bda15.jpg

Anyway, time to call it a night, have fun guys I'll be back tomorrow :)

Cool, don't pass me tomorrow. Wait until Friday at least.:D

blinkngone
17-10-2017, 23:39

Hi Bubba, feel free to join in, any help would be appreciated and you get to drive GT3's with us. Give the BMW M6 a shot, I just finished it for Drizzit.

pidge
18-10-2017, 00:18
Hey blink, could you continue posting screenshots of the setups for us luddites on consoles? :)

Your cayman settings from the other thread were certainly something special!

blinkngone
18-10-2017, 00:22
Hey blink, could you continue posting screenshots of the setups for us luddites on consoles? :)

Your cayman settings from the other thread were certainly something special!
Sure pidge. Anything in particular you want or just GT4's? We are mostly running GT3's here now.

wcujer80
18-10-2017, 01:42
I threw in some times for the Aston, BMW, and Porsche GT4 cars. Gave me an excuse to try and learn a class I don't typically use and at a track I don't typically run. These cars all seem to be a little more tail happy than the GT3's I've been learning PC2 and AC on, particularly on downshifts while cornering. Don't think I've had a GT3 snap loose when I've done that but these cars sure didn't seem happy when I tried to that to them. They are fun though so I'll probably jump in and run put in some times if you do another BOP.

blinkngone
18-10-2017, 02:04
I threw in some times for the Aston, BMW, and Porsche GT4 cars. Gave me an excuse to try and learn a class I don't typically use and at a track I don't typically run. These cars all seem to be a little more tail happy than the GT3's I've been learning PC2 and AC on, particularly on downshifts while cornering. Don't think I've had a GT3 snap loose when I've done that but these cars sure didn't seem happy when I tried to that to them. They are fun though so I'll probably jump in and run put in some times if you do another BOP.
Thanks wcujer80! We aren't running the GT4s at Silverstone National, waiting for the BOP Casey Ringley is working on. Feel free to join in on the GT3s here, everybody's welcome.

drizzit
18-10-2017, 11:01
Cool, don't pass me tomorrow. Wait until Friday at least.:D

You are still way ahead of me so don't think you have anything to worry about for quite a while lol

I'll test the M6 as soon as I get home, thank you very much for looking into it for me :)

pidge
18-10-2017, 13:15
Sure pidge. Anything in particular you want or just GT4's? We are mostly running GT3's here now.

I wouldn't mind a go with that Ginetta setup, but any (and all) are welcome!

Without turning this into a request thread... what are the chances of a quick setup for the 991 gt3rs?

I had a go with Jussi's spreadsheet, but lets just say it was less than successful :no:

blinkngone
18-10-2017, 13:31
I wouldn't mind a go with that Ginetta setup, but any (and all) are welcome!

Without turning this into a request thread... what are the chances of a quick setup for the 991 gt3rs?

I had a go with Jussi's spreadsheet, but lets just say it was less than successful :no:
Ok, Ginetta GT4. I haven't run the GT3 RS yet.

blinkngone
19-10-2017, 11:29
Hi pidge, here is the Bentley, people trash it but give it a try and let me know.

rich1e I
19-10-2017, 23:23
So what's the conclusion so far? I had a race at COTA with the '16 Mustang and I love this car. Unfortunately the Porsche seems to destroy everything. The Rocket Bunny will get tons of rust because nobody who knows the GT4s a little bit is going to pick it. To me GT4 class isn't balanced at all. Very nice, and what a coincidence. Manufacturers that are brand new to the game dominate GT3s and GT4s. It's got to the point that I won't be touching the Porsche GT4 at all because it'd seem a little bit cheap to me to pick this OP car.

blinkngone
19-10-2017, 23:34
So what's the conclusion so far? I had a race at COTA with the '16 Mustang and I love this car. Unfortunately the Porsche seems to destroy everything. The Rocket Bunny will get tons of rust because nobody who knows the GT4s a little bit is going to pick it. To me GT4 class isn't balanced at all. Very nice, and what a coincidence. Manufacturers that are brand new to the game dominate GT3s and GT4s. It's got to the point that I won't be touching the Porsche GT4 at all because it'd seem a little bit cheap to me to pick this OP car.
Hi rich1e I, so far our group hasn't found any circumstance where the Cayman is vulnerable to the other cars. At the moment I think it would be better as a CUP car, let them race other Caymans. But, I read where the SMS team is looking to rebalance the GT4s so we stopped our testing and will resume when SMS has had time to do the rebalance. We can start back up again with their fix and see how we do with it. In the meantime you can still run the RTR at your favorite tracks and then you will have a direct comparison of the improvements made. The Rocket Bunny gathering rust? How about the poor 302R, it was pretty good in PC1 but here very few will even touch it.

rich1e I
19-10-2017, 23:45
Hi rich1e I, so far our group hasn't found any circumstance where the Cayman is vulnerable to the other cars. At the moment I think it would be better as a CUP car, let them race other Caymans. But, I read where the SMS team is looking to rebalance the GT4s so we stopped our testing and will resume when SMS has had time to do the rebalance. We can start back up again with their fix and see how we do with it. In the meantime you can still run the RTR at your favorite tracks and then you will have a direct comparison of the improvements made. The Rocket Bunny gathering rust? How about the poor 302R, it was pretty good in PC1 but here very few will even touch it.

Dude, this is an excellent idea making the Porsche a cup car. I mean, can you have more advantages over the Mustang? It's got better acceleration, better top speed and is also lighter. At least give the Mustang better acceleration as it's got more HP. I'll surely stick to it because it's absolutely gorgeous, but there's no way it can keep up with the Porsche. Shame, such a shame.