PDA

View Full Version : Button Box

micgrech
11-10-2017, 12:26
Hi

Just hooked up the game for the first time tonight on my PS4 with T500RS.

I understand that we can not use the pcarsdash app any longer.

I tried hooking up my button box for key assignments but not having much luck.

Can anyone shed some light?

Cheers

Roger Prynne
11-10-2017, 12:29
UDP has now been enabled with the new patch on the PS4 so it should work (I think)
Also keyboard support should be working now as well.

micgrech
11-10-2017, 12:38
UDP has now been enabled with the new patch on the PS4 so it should work (I think)
Also keyboard support should be working now as well.

Really....has a new patch just been released?

They didnt work earlier!

Diablo944
11-10-2017, 13:12
I think he meant upcoming patch. I can understand why mods dont like answering things at times on forums when it leads to more questions that are easily checked elsewhere. The patch 'when it lands' will instantly be obvious by the amount of new thread space it will get here on the forum. Those who are waiting so they can play the game, those who are expecting things they wont get, those who get things they consider they dont need, those who will complain about things that have changed that they had gotten used to. Basically put, when the patch lands there will be at least one thread about it and it will be a busy thread so will be very easy to spot. Plus the ps4 will probably tell you theres a patch available when its released too.
After a few minutes reading a couple of posts the news on the patch will be something like 'the patch is coming, no we dont know whats in it, though apparently ffb, wheel (please be the t300 deadzone fix), button box and now apparently udp' will likely be the best you will find easily.
If you are really lucky you will have gotten rp a new 'like' as konan will be ready to like his post by now and I am starting to think its becoming an addiction.

Or to put this whole post in a different way:- they dont work at the moment, but there is a patch coming, after that lands they might work.

Or you could go to this link that discusses the new v2.00 patch that has arrived and that makes this whole post irrelevant so it can be closed or ignored if the two things asked about are working :-)

http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?54995-PS4-Patch-2-0-Discussion-thread

I only posted this to give the mods a rest and as it turned out there actually was a patch. Lol lolol