PDA

View Full Version : can't change serie on career mode

Thar0z
12-10-2017, 01:17
Hi people!

I started to play PC2 a few days ago. I just finished the formula rookie on career mode but I wanted to try the karting because on PC1 it was so fun but in PC2 is unplayable, I can't control the car and after try it for a long time I just can't finish a single race. So I wanted to change to another series but I can't find the way, is so frustrating, I was having so much fun after months of waiting but now I don't know what to do, please some help, I want to play but in this condition is simply impossible.

Thanks!

Ossnott
12-10-2017, 03:09
I think you have to finish your karting career before you can change to another series.
Or you can make a new career, starting over from scratch.

dault3883
12-10-2017, 03:13
if i want to move to a different form of motorsport say from gt to open wheel do i have to start at the bottom of open wheel? or can i jump to the next level up in open wheel from where i was in GT

milliotseb
12-10-2017, 04:39
. So I wanted to change to another series but I can't find the way, is so frustrating, I was having so much fun after months of waiting but now I don't know what to do, please some help
There is currently no abandon season/serie in Pcars2 (so the only way I know is to set the race to the shortest possible duration and let AI win). I agree that if it is a 8 races season, it will take some time.
It is your first serie, you still have the option to start a new career.

You should be able to go to the same tier/next tier in a new motorsport, once you complete your actual serie finals.
You are not able to start a lower tier championship (until you completed your first tier 1 serie). Like I am now in Cayman cup and I will not be able to start kart, until I finish any tier 1 championship

dault3883
12-10-2017, 04:41
You should be able to go to the same tier/next tier in a new motorsport, once you complete your actual serie finals.
You are not able to start a lower tier championship (until you completed your first tier 1 serie). Like I am now in Cayman cup and I will not be able to start kart, until I finish any tier 1 championship

ok so its like Pcars 1 in that manor

cxMilk
12-10-2017, 04:48
I noticed in the patch notes it mentioned stuff about career tweaks. I wonder if fixing this issue falls into that or not. By design, it seems silly to handle career mode this way - locking lower tiers out, especially if they're not really locked out if you can return to a previously raced series and then from there move laterally as I've seen mentioned before as a workaround.

Ferret76
12-10-2017, 06:06
The quickest way to end your season/race that i've found is to start the race retire to pit box and end session. Do that as many times as you need in your series and you're sorted.