PDA

View Full Version : Ultra settings are back

Andre.V
12-10-2017, 02:31
Once again I apologize toward Ian Bell for having a bit too angry against the new patch. I'm really sorry if I shocked SMS team.

I just reopened Pcars about 2.5 h later and all my Ultra performance settings are back like magic. So settled everything to Ultra but still have an issue with the Lotus 49 wheel animation. On chase view, the animation is normal and smooth but in all other views, the wheel animation remain the same as in the pit speed. So please SMS, I would like to find back this nice animation I had before.

Once again I'm sorry. I didn't know the patch was to correct earlier bugs than the one discussed last week about, sound's effect in tunnel, Camaro Z28 crash bug and Monza chicanes. No problem for me to wait until these ones are addressed. Take your time, no rush.

The only thing I want to find back ASAP is the wheel animation because driving a Lotus without this is very annoying to me.

Andre.

Ian Bell
12-10-2017, 04:03
Once again I apologize toward Ian Bell for having a bit too angry against the new patch. I'm really sorry if I shocked SMS team.

I just reopened Pcars about 2.5 h later and all my Ultra performance settings are back like magic. So settled everything to Ultra but still have an issue with the Lotus 49 wheel animation. On chase view, the animation is normal and smooth but in all other views, the wheel animation remain the same as in the pit speed. So please SMS, I would like to find back this nice animation I had before.

Once again I'm sorry. I didn't know the patch was to correct earlier bugs than the one discussed last week about, sound's effect in tunnel, Camaro Z28 crash bug and Monza chicanes. No problem for me to wait until these ones are addressed. Take your time, no rush.

The only thing I want to find back ASAP is the wheel animation because driving a Lotus without this is very annoying to me.

Andre.

No worries. Nothing at all wrong with posting issues or requests. It was just that 'deception' word :)

All forgotten about ;)

Andre.V
12-10-2017, 04:08
Oh thank you very much Ian. I'll pay attention to my words in the future. We can't blame a team like yours, you are so important to us, we need your talent to continue enjoying this game. Drving rally cross and ice track is EXTREMELY fun for me. I like that so much. Pcars 2 is for me the best racing game ever.

Andre.