PDA

View Full Version : Possible Tracks to Come?

That1JDMGuy
12-10-2017, 03:22
While browsing for SMS's site for a possible future game (Possibly The Fast And The Furious), I came upon a game called World Of Speed. worldofspeed dot com/game There, we can see a few tracks. Like Azure Coast and California Highway. Could this mean that other tracks from this game, such as San Fransico, and Moscow, be added as future tracks in the upcoming DLC? (Note that we do have the names of the packs, the FUN pack, the Porsche pack, LeMans Icons, and The Ferrari Expansion. It was apparently leaked in a Japanese version of the Playstation store.) Likewise, will cars from this game, such as the Dodge Viper, AE86, or street Miata, be added in future DLC as well? It seems atleast a little bit likely, but I'm sure it will come with fresh content with it as well.

That1JDMGuy
12-10-2017, 03:24
And yes, that is supposed to be .com. But, I'm too new of a member, so I'm not allowed to post links. I'm sure you can find the game site by typing in World Of Speed, anyway.

Aldo Zampatti
12-10-2017, 03:24
I doubt that any track from World Of Speed (WoS) will make it to PC2, that franchise was with a different idea in mind, not race simulation.

That1JDMGuy
12-10-2017, 03:29
Regardless, a track is a track. I myself like the street tracks, as they give the sim a feel that you don't get from taking corner after corner on a racetrack. Like previously mentioned, Azure Coast and California Highway have already made it. No doubt with many tweaks. I, however can't say for sure about much, as I don't own the game. I have seen gameplay of it, and can agree that it is far different in approach to racing as PCars2 is.

Andre.V
12-10-2017, 04:05
I agree with you, a street Miata (I own one) would be so nice in PC2. And I agree too, I would like more street tracks with less tight curves like Azure Coast and California. Something more "a la Test Drive Unlimited 2" which is so fun driving in the real streets. That would be so nice made by SMS. But we can continue to dream, that will never come true.

Andre.