PDA

View Full Version : A cool post (lame)

TopAirspace
12-10-2017, 06:16
Just tried out Patch 2.0 on Monza and its a great improvement!

It was really cool seeing 31 GTE, GT3 and GT4 cars navigate through the tight turn one chicane at the start of the race,

It was really cool seeing an AI car come out of the pits during warmup on cold tyres only to clip the turn one chicane a bit to hard and spin,

It was cool to see almost all of the replay issues fixed and to have them playing silky smooth, i was really happy to see the background LOD issue fixed too that i had reported (i think Ian said it was a camera occluder issue)

It's really cool to see AI cars making little errors here and there!

Yeah, i'm really really enjoying this now!
I guess you could say everything is really really :cool:cool :cool:

(This is all on Ps4 Pro btw)

Plato99
12-10-2017, 06:47
I’m on Xbox One. I can just about guarantee the patch will drop Friday as I’m otherwise engaged all weekend and won’t get chance to play! At the Games Expo in Manchester on Saturday and marshalling at Donington Park on Sunday!!

Diablo944
12-10-2017, 08:38
I’m on Xbox One. I can just about guarantee the patch will drop Friday as I’m otherwise engaged all weekend and won’t get chance to play! At the Games Expo in Manchester on Saturday and marshalling at Donington Park on Sunday!!

I thought they said the xbox patch was delayed due to microsoft not accepting patches for this month and it was being released at the end of November?

Nah, just kidding, I have no idea when its due really, but I hope you boxy guys get it soon, it sounds like you were (are) having as much of a nightmare as (some of) the ps4 people had with the release day version.