PDA

View Full Version : Closed thread, is it me or what ?

Andre.V
12-10-2017, 13:47
Does someone have a problem with me ? Why every time I start a new thread it finish in a close thread and I can't no more explain my point ? Do I say something you don't like ?

Andre.

Mahjik
12-10-2017, 14:54
I don't have the details but it could be how you are expressing your point. Typically, main reasons why threads get closed:

There is already of thread of the same discussion, so there doesn't need to be 50 threads of the same topic.
The language used in the thread is not following SMS's "Forum Behavior" requirement that is posted in the "General News" section.

Andre.V
12-10-2017, 16:24
Well, thanks. On the recent closed thread, I was talking about warm up lap. No offense in this thread ? I just don't understand. As english is not my first language (french), I may use incorrect words to express my thoughts as in french it would be just correct.

Andre.

Konan
12-10-2017, 16:27
Thread closed....

Just kidding...

Roger Prynne
12-10-2017, 16:38
If you're talking about this thread (http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?55124-Warm-up-lap) then it's because it wasn't going to go anywhere as there was never a warm up in pCARS, so no need for it.

Same for this thread really so I'm closing it as you have your answer.
It's got nothing to do with you either, so don't worry about it.