PDA

View Full Version : Where is the Formula B Car?

BubbaGrace
13-10-2017, 09:09
I was wondering what happened to the Formula B (totally not a GP2/F2 car we swear) from PCars1? Seems like an odd thing to leave out, especially since the assets and model are already there. It got me thinking, and this is crazy thought, but maybe one of the future DLC will be an official F2 DLC? Nah... I am crazy.

Bloodiwolfi
13-10-2017, 09:16
Der Formula B ist enthalten, bloß das SMS die Rechte dafür bekommen hat.
Der Formula B ist der Formula Renault 3.5.

--- Google Translator ---
The Formula B is included, only the SMS has got the rights for it.
The Formula B is the Formula Renault 3.5.

BubbaGrace
13-10-2017, 09:25
In Project Cars 1 the Formula B car was the SMS version of a GP2 car. The Formula Renault was a separate car both in the game and in real life.

Bealdor
13-10-2017, 09:39
The Formula Renault 3.5 (+ reducing FC's performance) essentially makes the FB redundant. That's why it was left out.

Mahjik
13-10-2017, 12:57
In Project Cars 1 the Formula B car was the SMS version of a GP2 car. The Formula Renault was a separate car both in the game and in real life.

And no it was not a GP2 car nor based off GP2..

CruisingUSA
14-10-2017, 23:57
I think if anything if was a close approximation of donningtons superleague, it was a very very close appoximation of that spec, based on what I know of those craft.

It's a shame many of the greats were from from PCars2, the Formula B, the Atom, The BMW M3 GT3, FC was demoted to boring and slow from fast grippy and exciting. The missing Caterham etc..