PDA

View Full Version : Random weather, render issue

Juhu_0815
13-10-2017, 09:32
Hi!

1. Random weather:
Currently the random weather slots are idependent of season. I had a race on Red Bull Ring in July and I've got snow.
I'd like to propose to make random weather at least dependent on the season. E.g. snow only in winter, spring, autumn and not in summer. Additionally it could be dependent on location as well.

2. Render issue on RBR:
When driving on the straight after 1st corner, the mountains seen in rear mirror are not fully rendered.

Regards
Mike

Siberian Tiger
13-10-2017, 09:55
Hi!

1. Random weather:
Currently the random weather slots are idependent of season. I had a race on Red Bull Ring in July and I've got snow.
I'd like to propose to make random weather at least dependent on the season. E.g. snow only in winter, spring, autumn and not in summer. Additionally it could be dependent on location as well.

2. Render issue on RBR:
When driving on the straight after 1st corner, the mountains seen in rear mirror are not fully rendered.

Regards
Mike

1. Know Issue... And reported for Improvements
2. It's the Drawdistance of the Rearviewmirror which is limited. You can turn on the Enhanced Mirrorview in the Graphic Options.

Juhu_0815
13-10-2017, 11:31
1. Know Issue... And reported for Improvements
2. It's the Drawdistance of the Rearviewmirror which is limited. You can turn on the Enhanced Mirrorview in the Graphic Options.

2. Enhanced Mirrorview is already activated. To me it looks like a bug.

Juhu_0815
10-12-2017, 07:25
Does anyone know if issue 1 has been fixed with patch 3? It is not mentioned in the patch notes. So far I had no such issue since patch 3. But this could be luck.