PDA

View Full Version : Stuttering/accelerating graphics issue.

pokiou
14-10-2017, 00:15
Issues I've run into so far. Which really does cause grief as its causes accidents and then the loss of points.

A lot of the tracks seem to have a point where the game warps you ahead by 5-10 meters which cause you to go off the track thus lossing points.
It's mostly noticeable on Sportsland Sugo track between SP IN and SP OUT closer to SP OUT about 20 meters from the apex. You seem WARP forward. I get this on Multiplayer and Single player constantly on the same spot over and over.

I understand if you cause an accident you should be penalized. However I've had to many people rear end me in a corner as they are too fast and i end up getting point warning from the director. This is one of the most frustrating and annoying implementations of the rule as its stupidly inaccurate.

When players join and leave a session the game stutters all over the the session causing your car to NOT be were it was when it resumes. This in returns causes an accident which again causes a loss of points from the director. This shouldnt be happening and its not acceptable that the game has got this so wrong and with patch 2.0 hasn't managed to fix it. You cant have a competitive session when a simple joining or leaving the sessions causes drives to crash. This should've been fixed and addressed straight off the bat. I dumbfounded how this event pasted the Alpha and Beta phase and made it into the full sessions.

I suggest the loss of points be disabled until alot of these issues are fixed.

Finally, this is on the PS4 which is well ventilated.

pokiou
14-10-2017, 02:54
I have a few more issues to add now.

When you join a session in Qualifying, you cant enter the qualifying round. No explanation why, instead you sit in the pits. Mean while the race starts and you're still in the menu waiting for the start button to become clickable.

Madmazz116
15-10-2017, 00:16
Issues I've run into so far. Which really does cause grief as its causes accidents and then the loss of points.

A lot of the tracks seem to have a point where the game warps you ahead by 5-10 meters which cause you to go off the track thus lossing points.
It's mostly noticeable on Sportsland Sugo track between SP IN and SP OUT closer to SP OUT about 20 meters from the apex. You seem WARP forward. I get this on Multiplayer and Single player constantly on the same spot over and over.

I understand if you cause an accident you should be penalized. However I've had to many people rear end me in a corner as they are too fast and i end up getting point warning from the director. This is one of the most frustrating and annoying implementations of the rule as its stupidly inaccurate.

When players join and leave a session the game stutters all over the the session causing your car to NOT be were it was when it resumes. This in returns causes an accident which again causes a loss of points from the director. This shouldnt be happening and its not acceptable that the game has got this so wrong and with patch 2.0 hasn't managed to fix it. You cant have a competitive session when a simple joining or leaving the sessions causes drives to crash. This should've been fixed and addressed straight off the bat. I dumbfounded how this event pasted the Alpha and Beta phase and made it into the full sessions.

I suggest the loss of points be disabled until alot of these issues are fixed.

Finally, this is on the PS4 which is well ventilated.

yep +1

Pappa_Stig
15-10-2017, 05:20
Same issue was present on a couple of tracks in Pcars1. Was never fixed, so don't expect it to be fixed here either.

Erwin Berkers
15-10-2017, 05:58
Very noticeable on COTA (turn 1), and SUGO at the second turn of the double left hander near the end.

Aizcold
15-10-2017, 15:33
I am having this same issue on Sugo at the exact same corner as others have described. The same goes for everyone else the lobby every time I have raced on Sugo. Hopefully this issue will be investigated and fixed.

Since it's only on two tracks (haven't raced COTA yet myself though) and it occurs every time you race them I would hope this issue would at least be easy to replicate and possibly fix.

Zenzic
16-10-2017, 07:01
This also happens in career mode.

klysm
16-10-2017, 22:05
I also get stutters, when a lot of AI cars are pitting at the same time.

Zenzic
17-10-2017, 07:16
^ Yep, that happens to me too. Career with Super Trofeo at Nurburgring GP: as weather goes from rain to dry AI pits and causes stuttering even when I'm not near the pits.

BlackEagleUK
22-10-2017, 22:02

I've noticed this issue too, frustrating when you are trying to set a qualifying lap and have people joining/leaving as you are entering a breaking zone!

SIR_Driftalot
01-11-2017, 07:18
I’ve noticed this too, I now call it the ‘Sugo Slingshot’, and try and prepare for it any time I hit traffic on the corners it’s most notable.

Just lift and hang on boys, lift and hang on.

seb02
01-11-2017, 12:05
I found this also on the Texas Infield circuit at the beginning of the circuit when we leave the oval.