PDA

View Full Version : Snapping loose 2.00 update

JoshTheGeologist
14-10-2017, 02:17
Is anyone else having issues past the 2.00 update? I had a pretty good feel for the game with my FFB settings on my T150. After the update, those settings no longer felt comfortable. I've switched the settings around and even defaulted them, and I can't seem to get that feel back. To make matters worse, I am oversteering far more off of corners than before the update. Both issues are happening with multiple cars/tracks. I haven't been able to play PC2 for a few days do to school work, so idk if I am rusty or what... it just feels so different. Anyone else feeling the same way?

resmania
14-10-2017, 03:33
You could try stable setup if you experiencing oversteer with the default setup.

CodeCmdr
14-10-2017, 13:16
Yeah, I noticed this too. Even with a wheel, the SMS loose setups spin out very easily for me; stable's much more driveable.

RGnt
14-10-2017, 13:19
Myeah setup that I had work to point where it was on verge of oversteer most of the time (still more on stable side) for Aston Marting GT4 went to full on snap loose mode, loaded default and it actually drove better than mine before the patch and started to work from there again.

JoshTheGeologist
14-10-2017, 13:35
We're these stable and loose setups available before 2.00? I don't remember that

Roger Prynne
14-10-2017, 13:37
No it wasn't

O-NO
14-10-2017, 13:42
I'm using a gamepad and the feel I have since the latest patch is awful.

Dynomight Motorsports
14-10-2017, 13:44
One thing I noticed, and this may just be on console, but certain cars feel like absolute crap if you jump straight into them and start racing. Others feel good or fine. If you had a setup on a car and jump straight into practice without checking your setup it may be reverted back to default. I found I have to check to see if my setup has loaded before going out on track. I don't see it as a bug, just an extra step. I had put 4 hours worth of tuning and practice into a GTE at Algarve only for it to feel completely different when I jumped back on the track. I had to go and check to see what Setup I was using. I don't think it loads your last setup automatically, again that's fine with me, just be aware.

Roger Prynne
14-10-2017, 13:46
One thing I noticed, and this may just be on console, but certain cars feel like absolute crap if you jump straight into them and start racing. Others feel good or fine. If you had a setup on a car and jump straight into practice without checking your setup it may be reverted back to default. I found I have to check to see if my setup has loaded before going out on track. I don't see it as a bug, just an extra step. I had put 4 hours worth of tuning and practice into a GTE at Algarve only for it to feel completely different when I jumped back on the track. I had to go and check to see what Setup I was using. I don't think it loads your last setup automatically, again that's fine with me, just be aware.

Correct.

Roger Prynne
14-10-2017, 13:47
I'm using a gamepad and the feel I have since the latest patch is awful.

We need a lot more info than that please.

O-NO
14-10-2017, 13:54
We need a lot more info than that please.

Posted in the PC section 12/10/17 'Gamepad Steering Since Latest Patch'