PDA

View Full Version : Rain bug after latest patch + earlier bug still excists quali/race positon

CPS-3
14-10-2017, 06:15
Super trofeo cup
Night race at Fuji with heavy rain and nog raindrop to be seen on the front window.

Other bug that was allready there, qualifying at P1 f.e and when race starts starting from another position.

jimortality
14-10-2017, 07:29
Nog?

Ian Bell
14-10-2017, 07:31
No comprende

LukeC
14-10-2017, 07:33
No comprende

He means the raindrops are absent from the windshield at night in Fuji.

The other bug is that starting positions do not propagate from quali to race.

Ian Bell
14-10-2017, 07:35
He means the raindrops are absent from the windshield at night in Fuji.

The other bug is that starting positions do not propagate from quali to race.

OK cheers Luke.

Pass to the team please mods.

OddTimer
14-10-2017, 08:05
Yeah I've noticed the same in that same race. And the thing about the qualify, as a work around, restart the race and that will have you staet the race where you qualified.

CPS-3
14-10-2017, 09:21
“Nog” was autocorrect, but even so it seemed pretty obvious that it should be “no” in that sentence ;)
The workaround is known to me, figured it out by myself but it shouldn’t be a workaround, so reporting :)
The rainbug is pretty handy though :cool: Have to admit i haven’t tested out if it happens with other track/car combo’s as well. Pulled an all nighter in career and now off to bed. Damn that VR stuff is so addicting. Can’t wait for those VR headsets to have the same image Quality as You look at your tv/monitor.

Siberian Tiger
14-10-2017, 12:55
Before i pass it to the Team:

Is this on all Tracks/Cars? A General Issue? Only at Night?

It would be Handy if you guys could try this out. (I am nowhere near the Game at the moment :()

Also for the Qualy -> Race Transition.

Which Race? (Car/Track) Which Mode? (SP/Career/MP)

jimortality
14-10-2017, 13:03
My rain at Daytona was fine but that was daytime

Kebabfelix
14-10-2017, 13:26
Before i pass it to the Team:

Is this on all Tracks/Cars? A General Issue? Only at Night?

It would be Handy if you guys could try this out. (I am nowhere near the Game at the moment :()

Also for the Qualy -> Race Transition.

Which Race? (Car/Track) Which Mode? (SP/Career/MP)

This only happens online, issue with real/defualt time. Custom worked pre 2.0 patch but thats broken now too.

CPS-3
14-10-2017, 18:26
Rain issue: Can’t test it right now but Will do when i’m Playing next time. As for previous poster, no not only online! Mine was career mode.
Quali/ race is also career and happened with multiple car/track combo’s

OddTimer
14-10-2017, 19:01
yep, career mode, no rain on windscreen at night. That was a race, can't remember if qualify was had the issue as well....will test it further later.