PDA

View Full Version : Community ambassador trophy stll realistic?

Wolfinger
14-10-2017, 07:56
Hi,

I'm picking this game up. However, i can't help but wonder if the Community Ambassador trophy is still somewhat realistic? I know thst there are some fresh events scheduled right now, but will be there more events in 2018?

Ian Bell
14-10-2017, 08:02
Hi,

I'm picking this game up. However, i can't help but wonder if the Community Ambassador trophy is still somewhat realistic? I know thst there are some fresh events scheduled right now, but will be there more events in 2018?

Buy it then you get answers :)

RookieRaceline
14-10-2017, 08:14
What is the community ambassador trophy? How do you get it?

Wolfinger
14-10-2017, 08:55
What is the community ambassador trophy? How do you get it?

You get it by participating in 20 community events.

xXProphet56Xx
27-10-2017, 17:14

Bought it recently, where are my answers??? :mad: Just kidding :p Unfortunately I bought the game just a couple of days ago so even if I were to complete every event scheduled 'till March 2018 I would just get 19 events done... Is there still hope for some more events after the ongoing ones?

Robert J.
12-01-2018, 19:59
Is there still hope for some more events after the ongoing ones?

I just bought it and I was wondering the same. Can I have an answer, please? :)

IJerichoI
12-01-2018, 20:21
I think there will definitely more, considering the dlc to come ;)

Robert J.
12-01-2018, 21:06
I think there will definitely more, considering the dlc to come ;)

A dlc for Project Cars 1?

IJerichoI
16-01-2018, 14:37
A dlc for Project Cars 1?

oops, missed that it was the PC1 forum...sorry guys :eek:

vilink
23-01-2018, 17:30
Hello, any informations?
I hope you would add new vents please

vilink
08-02-2018, 17:31
No informations ?

vilink
20-02-2018, 21:51
up, can we have a response please?

moeppel
05-03-2018, 17:21
up, can we have a response please?

With the title “the final parade lap” for event 78 I guess the chances for more events are basically 0.
I tried to pop the trophy on steam until today - completed far more than 20 events - yes all within top 3.000 - and tried the workaround several times (jump to my time in menu) but it still didn’t pop up...

It’s so annoying that they weren’t able to fix this stupid trophy which was buggy from day one till now - which seems to be the last day.

How about unlocking all events after this “final parade” is complete? I mean for Christ’s sake let the players get their reward their way if you can’t do your part of the deal right. I guess there are plenty of people who would ignite their old engines for this. Especially casual players or late-buyers.
And put up a “hall of fame” on your web site with the original final standings to credit the drivers who earned their position during the events.

vilink
05-03-2018, 19:11
Hi, to be honest I do not know for sure that there will be no more say that there will be other vent but in both cases we have no capture of trade and what the developers have said.
For my departure I will find it just strange that they leave about 2000 people behind (Xbox - PC - PS4) this just 6 months after the release of the 2nd episode
Nevertheless, I am aware of any information on this subject too

For information : https://store.playstation.com/fr-fr/product/EP0700-CUSA00940_00-PCARSDIGED000001?emcid=ps-we-5-89521&utm_campaign=SIEE_Paid_Search_Store_Acquisition&utm_content=Mediacom_Paid_Seach_Acquisition_PlayStation_Store_EMEAR_Always_ON_Google&utm_medium=ps&utm_source=Google&utm_term=ps-we-5-89521

The game is always on sale on the psn...

vilink
12-03-2018, 18:34
It's the last event, so where is the next event please?

vilink
15-03-2018, 16:58
1100 view and no responces ?!

vilink
18-03-2018, 20:02
Any info about SMS?

Robert J.
22-03-2018, 17:17
What a shame, I only did 16/20 events. Any news? :chargrined:

ford2310
22-03-2018, 17:35
What a shame, I only did 16/20 events. Any news? :chargrined:

Same here

vilink
25-03-2018, 10:28
What are SMS do ? a lot of player whait the add of new community event for this trophy . How we can play 20 WEEKS, 20 WEEKS and sms don't give responses...

winni2
25-03-2018, 13:13
Hello Slightly Mad Studios, I also have 5 Network Community Races missing. Please bring new races, or simply unlock all 78 community races that have been released so far. Where is the problem?

If no new Network Community Event should come, then congratulations Slightly Mad Studios !!

Project Cars is then the game in which the fastest after its release, the Platinum Trophy is no longer possible. The game is not even 3 years old, but since October 2017, the Platinum Trophy for newcomers is no longer possible.

Shame on you !!

vilink
25-03-2018, 14:34
Hello Slightly Mad Studios, I also have 5 Network Community Races missing. Please bring new races, or simply unlock all 78 community races that have been released so far. Where is the problem?

If no new Network Community Event should come, then congratulations Slightly Mad Studios !!

Project Cars is then the game in which the fastest after its release, the Platinum Trophy is no longer possible. The game is not even 3 years old, but since October 2017, the Platinum Trophy for newcomers is no longer possible.

Shame on you !!

I don't know why he don't had new or unlock the past event, on every plateform (pc-Xbox1 & PS4) need more event for this :@ trophy -_-

vilink
26-03-2018, 21:43
So recap :

A bugged trophy (patch latter)
79 event in 3 years (one every 3 weeks !)
NO NEW EVENT AFTER 19 MARCH
NO SMS RESPONSE AND REACTION JUST A "Buy it then you get answers "...

we are here ? wen you put a trophy like do the thing to do the trophy you can"t ignore the players...

Please just unlock or add new event, a lot of players wait new event

vilink
29-03-2018, 18:25
Hey, near 1600 view and no reaction ? where are SMS ? he forget the 1 rst project cars ? -,-

winni2
30-03-2018, 08:10
It would be really nice if Slightly Mad Studios finally take a position on it.

That's one of the reasons why I definitely will not buy Project Cars 2 before. The first part was great fun, but the short support from SMS is just catastrophic.

I also do not understand the problem why no new events are coming, or old ones will be reactivated once again. The cost and time for SMS of such things can not be very high, since the servers are still online anyway.
Think about the players and not just your money !!

Rafale_platine69
30-03-2018, 12:17

Shame on you !!

Hello ,
then, like many people, I find myself stuck because of the "community ambassador" trophy, since I still miss the event to have my last trophy. I do not understand how it is possible that a game as recent as just 3 years is already more platinable at the moment. it's still unacceptable! so even if you do not want to take your head to do another test nothing prevents you to reopen the 78 events that are already finished, you have to think of all your customers who have purchased games and who will love the finished 100%.
the number of people stuck to get trophy is increasing day by day, and the anger of people with it. must tell you that all players who found themselves stuck on project cars 1 because of trophy are really not happy and very angry, so if you could take in the tale the opinion of all your customers would be good
and it will motivate a lot of people to take project cars 2 instead of staying on this failure and to return to the games as project cars ... it's a shame because the game and not bad of all and I would have liked see the 2 but it's bad for ...

vilink
31-03-2018, 10:26
Totaly agree about the last message, idk why we have no reaction about this community event....

Nomis_76
31-03-2018, 11:21
Hello everyone, Good morning Slighty Mad Studio, Bandaï Namco !

What the hell are you doing guys ?! We are several gamers stuck with that painfull trophy... We sent to you email on your support service by Bandaï Namco website (And you answered with a message like any political guy would have say), your facebook page about project cars events is no longer working. And by now, no new answer received from you...

Don't you think that we don't deserve any explaination about your lack of reactivity about this issue... ?! Don't you think that your customers, and you game deserve to be treated like this ?!

Project Cars 1 is not an old game. It's still be found in occasion game, and doesn't matter of its age, how players can even dream about your trophy "Community Ambassador" ? As iI already told you, I've also bought Project Cars 2 in collector Edition, and I fell like you cheated on me, on us, your customers... I can understand that you have plenty of work with your new games to come (or that has just come as Dragon Ball Fighter Z, Ni no Kumi 2, and so on) and also with your new website or community policy... But the way you act now show no accordance with what you said to me with your email answer...

It should not be difficult to create new events for your game ! As it has been said before : Shame on you and your games !

For now, I won't ever buy any of your old or new game, and as we are some of us here, a part of Trophies Hunter Community, don't doubt about the bad ad that we are doing about you and your way of acting about this issue !!!

vilink
01-04-2018, 13:36
SMS nerver read this forum now ? nobody have response ?

On steam, on Xbox One on PS4 a lot of player want and ask new events !!!!!

vilink
03-04-2018, 17:12
One week again whit not eveng ? What are you waiting for?

vilink
07-04-2018, 09:14
Any new ? Sms never go on this forum ?

Nomis_76
10-04-2018, 01:43
Come on SMS ! We are still waiting for your events !

Robert J.
11-04-2018, 18:52

Where are the answers? Even a simple "yes we are planning something or nothing" would be enough, c'mon SMS! :(

vilink
20-04-2018, 22:52
Up, any returns?

vilink
22-04-2018, 10:49
So, you see that : https://psnprofiles.com/trophy/3543-project-cars/45-community-ambassador the last achievers dates of the 6 april AFTER THE 6 APRIL NOBODY CAN DO THIS TROPHY WAKE UP SMS the players need MORE community event for this trophy !

vilink
02-05-2018, 17:55
Hello ! good new they have reset some event, THX sms !!!

Konan
02-05-2018, 19:06
Hello ! good new they have reset some event, THX sms !!!

That is good news indeed...:cool:

ford2310
03-05-2018, 21:13
That is good news indeed...:cool:

Community ambassador events re opened from event 50. Many thanks to all who helped make this happen.

winni2
04-05-2018, 09:31
Thank you very much Konan and SMS.

My old times that I set in the highscores (from event 64/78 up to 78/78) were deletet, but I hope they still count for the Community Ambassador Trophy.
If not, that's no problem either. I will drive all event anyway.

Konan
04-05-2018, 16:48
Thank you very much Konan and SMS.

My old times that I set in the highscores (from event 64/78 up to 78/78) were deletet, but I hope they still count for the Community Ambassador Trophy.
If not, that's no problem either. I will drive all event anyway.

I had nothing much to do with it mate...

Robert J.
16-05-2018, 15:44
I can't believe it, thank you guys and SMS! :victorious: :victorious: :victorious:

luislem
21-11-2018, 17:09
and now i am stuck with 10 to do... could you enable another set of events for those who are still missing a few??

Rikorus
02-12-2018, 11:36
It is not fair that they don't give us community events. It is 3 years old game and the platinum is impossible to obtain.

I hope they will give us events to get trophy.

LordHaart
14-12-2018, 13:45
I'm one of that who buy the game in recent Sony's PSN Store Sales.

I know it's not a SMS's problem that SONY doesn't give information about this kind of trophy, but it's unfair that the platinum get unreachable because of this kind of decisions.

If you plan to disconnect the servers or don't invest time in adding more events, please don't include online trophies in your games.

It will be very appreciated a set of new events to solve it.

Thank you so much in advance, I was enjoying so much the game until the fact that no new events appear when the last ones finished.