PDA

View Full Version : AI not doing Joker Laps but receiving credit for doing them (Bug Report)

JoshTheGeologist
14-10-2017, 17:27
Bug Report:

System - PS4

Track - Knockhill Rally

Car - Honda Civic Coupe GRC

Bug: When competing in a career race one of the AI cars (the leader) did not ever take the Joker Lap. He was credited with taking it on the final lap, but I was right behind him and he did not take the joker then or at any point during the race.

Mods please let me know if/when this bug has been forwarded to SMS.

Thanks for your time.

hossa
14-10-2017, 18:27
Bug Report:

System - PS4

Track - Knockhill Rally

Car - Honda Civic Coupe GRC

Bug: When competing in a career race one of the AI cars (the leader) did not ever take the Joker Lap. He was credited with taking it on the final lap, but I was right behind him and he did not take the joker then or at any point during the race.

Mods please let me know if/when this bug has been forwarded to SMS.

Thanks for your time.

I reported this bug numerous times before 2.0. In my case ALL opponents received a joker lap after lap 1. So, this was not really fixed in 2.0

JoshTheGeologist
15-10-2017, 00:42
Yeah it's been a really frustrating bug...

LukeC
15-10-2017, 02:33
Yeah it's been a really frustrating bug...

Don't you mean a RALLY frustrating bug?

LPlates
15-10-2017, 08:10
+1 exactly the same course/console etc.

I've noticed that if you come wide out of turn one and pass across the exit of the joker (this is the line the ai take too) you get credit for the joker even without taking it. This would indicate that the joker detection is happening at a point you can cross without actually being on the joker. It may just need to be moved.

Siberian Tiger
15-10-2017, 08:13
Thanks for the Report... Forwarded to the Devs...

JoshTheGeologist
15-10-2017, 14:16
And thanks for the reply!