PDA

View Full Version : Need help with this forum

Mike1304
14-10-2017, 17:58
Is it normal that when I want to read a thread in this forum I always start at the beginning with the very first posting?
I come from the Assetto Corsa forums and there it always starts with the first unread post so I can continue reading where I stopped the last time I visited the forum.
Do I make something wrong or is this feature not supported in this forum?
And I get no info („alert“, „notification“...) inside this forum even when someone answers or quotes my own posting. Need help here too...
Thank you in advance...

Mahjik
14-10-2017, 18:29
Do I make something wrong or is this feature not supported in this forum?

You can view "all" new posts since your last visit using the the "New Posts" link in your upper left of the forum screen. However, that will be for "all" sections. The forum does highlight what is new since your last visit in each section. Make sure you have the forum sorted by "Last posted by" in descending order.

And I get no info („alert“, „notification“...) inside this forum even when someone answers or quotes my own posting. Need help here too...
Thank you in advance...

Different forum software..

DreamsKnight
14-10-2017, 19:03
each topic has a circle with two arrows. that is the button to continue reading from the last visit

Roger Prynne
14-10-2017, 19:35

Mike1304
14-10-2017, 19:52
Thank you!

davidt33
14-10-2017, 20:14
.......And I get no info („alert“, „notification“...) inside this forum even when someone answers or quotes my own posting. Need help here too...
Thank you in advance...

I have notifications in settings set to notify responses to my email address so I alway get response notifications/alerts. I think it's the default setting. You might want to check that out.