PDA

View Full Version : [BUG]Weird graphic bug on Road America

Exoil
15-10-2017, 02:01
Me and a couple of friends played some online racing today with me as host.

When we chose the track Road America and the Formula X something weird happened. As you can see in the video I posted the race date it set to default 27/04/2017 with clear weather. I added 5 minutes of practice, also in clear weather.
When the practise loads it says that the date is 31/12/1971 and for some reason the practise in on snow. Fine, that's probably something that carries over from when we did snow racing a couple of days ago, but still some kind of bug.

Then, when it's race time the really weird bug appears. Just look at the video from 7.50 and onwards.

If we removed the practise, the track was displayed as it should, but if we added practise again the same bug would reappear and it didn't matter which car we selected.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnU-cNl46H4

Exoil
17-10-2017, 16:29
It happened again on Classic Monza. There seems to be a bug where if you have race setup with no Practise or Quali and choose a new track with Default set as date and then adds either quali or practise the game sets the date of the practise or quali in December in Snow season. I have to manually set the date to whatever the Default date is supposed to be to get both to be correct.

If I don't do that, then the P or Q will be on snow and the race will have a transparent track.