PDA

View Full Version : No reset

goeiste
15-10-2017, 15:31
What the ****, driving Spa endurance in a toyota lmp1, after nearly 2 hours (close to the end) out off the pit i got smacked into the wall and flipped on my roof and NO way to get back on my wheels. Resetting the car is impossible. Nice going.

goeiste
16-10-2017, 02:06
Wow what a great game for just a little €150,=. After i had reset the race, i had put it to auto driving for dinner. After dinner, about one hour later i looked at the race and what did is see? the swapped driver was stuck in the pitlane from left to right, and i mean really stuck. thank god i could set it to manually and it took me over two minutes to get the car out, again a endurance race ****** up. Thank god another 30 hours for GT sport comes out.

Djuvinile
16-10-2017, 08:23
Good luck crawling back in 40 hours.. it looks good graphics wise, but thats it.

Loopdreams
16-10-2017, 09:28
Well, that and the fact that for the most part it all actually seems to work as intended and more than one in three attempts at racing online is successful. It is a shame though because the actual feel of the cars is not even comparable. Fortunately though there is no rule to say that you can't play both games.

Roger Prynne
16-10-2017, 10:23
Please don't use profanities goeiste.

goeiste
17-10-2017, 04:14
I already replied to a private message to me, but i wanna say that it's a normal word in the Netherlands, it's even a normal word that's in our dictionary.
If you would look it up in the Dutch dictionary (and translate it to English) you will see that it's a normal word for us, so without thinking it might be a bad word in your language i have used it. But that won't happen again, my apologies.

http://www.woorden.org/woord/****
I guess you know what i mean with ****

SGETI
17-10-2017, 04:22
i got smacked into the wall and flipped on my roof and NO way to get back on my wheels. Resetting the car is impossible. Nice going.

I suggest you scroll thru the menu, find 'RESET' and set one of you buttons to "reset" Then in the future if you ever find yourself up side down, you will be able to continue.

problem solved, enjoy the game.

** great database you have put together, thanks **