PDA

View Full Version : leaderboard setups

DreamsKnight
15-10-2017, 17:00
how to download them? :confused:

cortextual
15-10-2017, 17:16
Load the ghost of the guy who's setup you want to use, then once you load the track you can use the cog by the name to load their setup or find it in shared setups. This is for pc but I assume it's similar for consoles.

xtremelead
15-10-2017, 17:18
How does one choose a specific player as a ghost (on ps4)? It seems it is only possible to choose the fastest player...

cortextual
15-10-2017, 17:20
I only use pc and it may not actually be possible on ps4 for all I know. Shame if it isn't. On PC you can choose them from the leaderboard and the option to load ghost is there for everyone individually, if there's a ghost saved for them.

DreamsKnight
15-10-2017, 18:14
Load the ghost of the guy who's setup you want to use, then once you load the track you can use the cog by the name to load their setup or find it in shared setups. This is for pc but I assume it's similar for consoles.

thank you!

pablito
15-10-2017, 18:34
but tbh most of them feels very weird. im thinkin peoples changin setups to something with random values after making hotlaps to not share their real setups ;)

cortextual
15-10-2017, 18:40
I'm sure there's a bit of this going on but I'm also pretty sure it saves whichever setup you did the lap with, so the only things you could really change would be brake balance and anti roll bars. One thing I have seen people doing is setting the TC really strong so you can barely accelerate if it's on, so if you use TC be wary of that and bad ABS settings too.

LMR TopSecret
15-10-2017, 18:59
I'm sure there's a bit of this going on but I'm also pretty sure it saves whichever setup you did the lap with, so the only things you could really change would be brake balance and anti roll bars. One thing I have seen people doing is setting the TC really strong so you can barely accelerate if it's on, so if you use TC be wary of that and bad ABS settings too.

You have to remember TT has authentic assists. So only what the car has that they tune can effect you if they’ve tampered with abs or Tcs. Only if the car has them and you run them

cpcdem
15-10-2017, 19:47
but tbh most of them feels very weird. im thinkin peoples changin setups to something with random values after making hotlaps to not share their real setups ;)

Yeap, unfortunately some people modify them in a way that they are completely undriveable, totally misguiding us complete tuning noobs..
But there exist plenty of people as well that leave their setups intact, and that's a great help. A big thanks to you guys, you know who you are!