PDA

View Full Version : Pc2 fov settings

Plitz
16-10-2017, 00:40
Has anyone been able to find a fov calculator for PC2 or have a ratio to use? I have a 50" screen and sit at 43" currently have cockpit view at 55, not sure if that is right or not ? Thx

Daz555
08-11-2017, 14:14
http://www.projectimmersion.com/fov/

54° according to that.

digant
08-11-2017, 16:31
a 50" screen TV from 43"? I watch my 50" TV from more than 100" and it seems to me I'm too much close to the TV!

Daz555
10-11-2017, 20:23
a 50" screen TV from 43"? I watch my 50" TV from more than 100" and it seems to me I'm too much close to the TV!
Closer the better within reason I say as it allows you to select closer to the the mathematically "correct" FOV for the game and your screen size. Ideally I want the TV sat right up against my wheelbase so I'm looking at a TV arm with 900mm reach to help me do that.

Rodrigo Camelo
14-02-2018, 14:06
Comprei o jogo recentemente e estou com problemas com a sensibilidade de velocidade (FOV) na câmera externa . Não tenho a impressão de velocidade real do carro como tinha no Project Cars, onde encontro uma configuração pra me ajudar com esse problema?

Bealdor
14-02-2018, 14:29
Comprei o jogo recentemente e estou com problemas com a sensibilidade de velocidade (FOV) na câmera externa . Não tenho a impressão de velocidade real do carro como tinha no Project Cars, onde encontro uma configuração pra me ajudar com esse problema?

English only please.

AbeWoz
14-02-2018, 14:30

English only on this forum please.

I finally stared using the 'correct' FOV last night. and adjusted the seat/camera (WASD controls) to match what i see in my real car cockpit wise. Took me a few laps to re-adjust to the different FOV but its great now.

Edit: Eel'd