PDA

View Full Version : *BUG?* Tyre heat/pressure change when waiting to start race!

TM BreMbo
16-10-2017, 11:02
This happens offline and online.

When you have finished your qualy and are selecting your tune or waiting to ready up for the race, I have noticed that your tyre pressures (in the top right hand corner of the screen) gradually raise, however your tyres decrease in temperature.
You can see by the tyres turning blue and I have tested waiting for the pressures to raise against started straight away. This can be reset by going in and out of your tuning setup.

This is quite annoying as you could ready up straight away before the race, but other players could not ready up until the last second. In the 2 minutes that that takes, your tyres are likely to be at least 7-8psi higher than what they normally are. In testing this theory, it upsets the car like crazy as you're running pressure 7/8psi higher than normal with stone cold tyres. If you wait until the very last second and go into tuning and back out, then select ready up, you'll find your tyres will be heated and at the correct PSI. Also works the same on your brake discs, leave it too long and they'll cool down, but if you do the tuning setup thing then they reset to being hot.

Not sure if this is a bug or not as I can't imagine pressures would raise whilst temps fall, all whilst standing still. You can run qualy with no issues and go to the race and it's like you're driving on ice.

TM BreMbo
16-10-2017, 11:35
This happens offline and online.

When you have finished your qualy and are selecting your tune or waiting to ready up for the race, I have noticed that your tyre pressures (in the top right hand corner of the screen) gradually raise, however your tyres decrease in temperature.
You can see by the tyres turning blue and I have tested waiting for the pressures to raise against started straight away. This can be reset by going in and out of your tuning setup.

This is quite annoying as you could ready up straight away before the race, but other players could not ready up until the last second. In the 2 minutes that that takes, your tyres are likely to be at least 7-8psi higher than what they normally are. In testing this theory, it upsets the car like crazy as you're running pressure 7/8psi higher than normal with stone cold tyres. If you wait until the very last second and go into tuning and back out, then select ready up, you'll find your tyres will be heated and at the correct PSI. Also works the same on your brake discs, leave it too long and they'll cool down, but if you do the tuning setup thing then they reset to being hot.

Not sure if this is a bug or not as I can't imagine pressures would raise whilst temps fall, all whilst standing still. You can run qualy with no issues and go to the race and it's like you're driving on ice.

(Posted this in Xbox One section first before realising there was a tech help area)

Bealdor
16-10-2017, 11:41
Dublicate threads merged.
Please don't create multiple threads about the exact same topic.
Thanks.

TM BreMbo
16-10-2017, 11:51
Dublicate threads merged.
Please don't create multiple threads about the exact same topic.
Thanks.

Was trying to find out how to delete the old thread but couldn't find it.