PDA

View Full Version : Replays: Fast Forward and Rewind!

clanky
16-10-2017, 16:07
Hey, this might be old news, but today I learned something! You can use the gas pedal and brake pedal to speed up or slow down replays! It might sound like something not so awesome, but for me watching them in VR it helps quite a bit! It doesn't do the full X5 it will only go up to X3, but still a nice QOL thing put in there. Now if only we could skip to certain laps and/or click on the timeline itself that'd be amazing!

Sankyo
16-10-2017, 16:32
Hey, this might be old news, but today I learned something! You can use the gas pedal and brake pedal to speed up or slow down replays! It might sound like something not so awesome, but for me watching them in VR it helps quite a bit! It doesn't do the full X5 it will only go up to X3, but still a nice QOL thing put in there. Now if only we could skip to certain laps and/or click on the timeline itself that'd be amazing!

Also a cheap gamepad is excellent for controlling replays and photomode :)

FS7
17-10-2017, 16:18
Using triggers to rewind/fast forward is okay but not nearly as good as clicking and/or dragging with the mouse to the exact spot I want like I do with my other racing games.

clanky
20-10-2017, 14:25
Using triggers to rewind/fast forward is okay but not nearly as good as clicking and/or dragging with the mouse to the exact spot I want like I do with my other racing games.

Oh I agree, it would be great to be able to click on a part of the track to skip to. Or even allow us to see the lap times and click on them to skip to that certain lap. Hopefully it is something that can be added in the future.

Blahde
20-10-2017, 15:52

Use the + and the - keys. Only on the Number pad.

A lot of camera angles not in the default replay 'buttons' The "+" can be a bit awkward at times but it's great for making replay movies!

I said the "Num pad" BTW :fat: