PDA

View Full Version : How to use multi class

GSXS1000F
17-10-2017, 17:54
Hello,
I asked this before and did not get any solid answer. Offline, how can you set up multi class races or is it broken? I will get the class of my car and a pre populated class that cannot be removed and you cannot select and add a different class. Thanks in advance.

Stewy32
17-10-2017, 18:20
Go to Opponents the where it says identical or same class scroll to multi class.Next, press the box below and press a button it says in the bottom left (X on Xbox) to add a class.

GSXS1000F
17-10-2017, 19:07
As mentioned, it does not work. I know to select multi class but when you get to the add a class it is pre populated with the class of the car selected and another class added which cannot be removed and you cannot add other classes.

AbeWoz
17-10-2017, 19:39
make sure YOUR car is one of the classes that you wish to have included in the race. The only time I've had your issue is if MY car was selected as a class I was trying to eliminate.

Sentry87
17-10-2017, 21:57
As mentioned, it does not work. I know to select multi class but when you get to the add a class it is pre populated with the class of the car selected and another class added which cannot be removed and you cannot add other classes.

That class that you cannot unselect is the class of your own car.

GSXS1000F
17-10-2017, 22:39
For anyone that doesnt understand this, I will explain it so even you understand.
a) I select a car....lets say a gt3 class car.
b) I make the race setting multi class.
c) I go to the multi class screen, of course my class is showing (gt3) because I selected a gt3 class car.
d) So the class showing is gts and some other random class thrown in that you cannot remove.
e) You cannot add another class.

This: That class that you cannot unselect is the class of your own car.
Does not apply as I am not trying to remove the class of my own car, only the class that is already added in there (in addition to my class). Maybe someone from SMS can answer and help with this.

Sentry87
17-10-2017, 23:04
I will ignore your brush of the shoulder remark and continue to help until a wmd or sms member intervenes.

I assume you have selected 'clear all'. What track do you have currently selected and what motorsport preset if any? What exactly is this "random class" that won't unselect. No one can help you without being able to replicate what you are doing.

Zenzic
18-10-2017, 08:19
Is OP actually pressing the right buttons to add/remove classes? If you highlight the class you want to add/remove and then press "X" you'll just confirm the selection as it was before instead of changing the selection.

Tom_2475221
18-10-2017, 10:55
Is OP actually pressing the right buttons to add/remove classes? If you highlight the class you want to add/remove and then press "X" you'll just confirm the selection as it was before instead of changing the selection.

I believe when in the class selection you have to press square butten to select / deselect classes.
@ OP: I'm on PS4 and it does work. Look at the bottom of the screen for info when you select your classes.